Date? Or No Date?

I was on the phone with Keira catching up after she found out the score for my most resent match "I'm so proud of you for scoring a hat trick!" she exclaimed.

"Me two!"i heard Lucy shout from somewhere in their apartment.

"Thank you guysss" i said to them both.

"Right, whats going on with your lover girl Guro?"

"She's not my lover girl thank you, but if you must know i said to her if she scores in our game i'll take her to Spain over Christmas and she scored literally in the 4th minute." Keira's mouth opened in shock. I laughed and carried on. "Then i said that if she gets to come her then i should get to go to Norway and she said if i scored she'd take me, um i ended up scoring three" i chuckled. Her mouth dropped further loving the gossip even though it wasn't as interesting as what else i had to tell her. "And thats not even the best part! She asked me to 'hang out'  soon with her and that she'd message me about when and stuff." She closed her mouth this time, only to open it to scream. 'Woahhh calm it woman'

"SHE ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE?"

"I don't think its really a date, i mean she said to hang out sooooo"

"Oh its defo a date."

"Speaking of the devil, she messaging me right now. I'll call you back and tell you how it goes"

"Okay, don't mess up. Love you"

"I won't, love you too" i said kissing the camera then hanging up. I opened the message from Guro it read,

'Hey, i was just wondering if you like Italian food?'

'Italian food is my favourite oh my days' i replied.

'Good, when are you free next?'

'Saturday's fine'

'Great, its a date then!'

'Fancy? Or no fancy?'

'Fancy-ish but not too fancy'

'I think i know what that means 🤞🥲'

'You'll look nice either way 😉'

'Woahhhh flirting are we?'

'Oh shush'

'Make me'

'🙄🙄'

'I always win'

'Not always'

'Mostly'

'If you say so Rena'

'I do say so, also finally calling me something other than my last name? Who are you and what have you done with Guro?'

'She's still here just feeling like being nice for once'

'Stay like this'

'I'll think about it'

'Please do. Im going to bed now. Sleep well Señorita'

'I will now 🥱'

'Goodnight Guro'

'Goodnight Renata'