Moving In

Guro's POV:

We had finished training a couple hours ago and i was back home. I decided to phone Rena as we decided that she would move in today. I clicked on her contact to ring her and she answered straight away,

'Hey, what's up?'

'Hey, i was wondering if you wanted to start moving your stuff in?'

'Eager are we?'

'Don't make me change my mind'

'You wouldn't dare'

'Just shut up and start packing your stuff ill be over in 10 to help'

I hung up before she could say anything and grabbed my keys. I drove to her house and nocked on the door. It opened and i saw her with a box in her hands.

"Come in, come in" she ushered me inside her home.

"Where did you find a box?"

"I kept them from when i first moved in here" she told me while we walked into her room to reveal more boxes lined up on her bed.

"Do you need any help?"

"Please?"

I went over to her desk and started taking the photo frames down. I looked into them and saw one of them she was with Keira, Lucy, Leah and Georgia. The other was a photo from the Euros final last year. There was one more, she was kissing the cheek of a girl i recognised but wasn't familiar with. I turned to look at her with the photo in hand and asked, "Hey Rena? Who's this?" i asked trying hard not to sound anything but curious.

"Oh it's my sister, Adella. You weren't getting jealous were you, Guro? Cause i was giving someone else that wasn't you a kiss" she smirked at me.

"No" i turned back around blushing. I heard her giggle.

"Yeah right"

I brought over the photos and handed them to Rena.

"Could you empty my bathroom out?" she asked, passing me an empty box. I took it off her and went into her bathroom.

It had been over 2 hours now and we had just finished packing up her whole apartment. To my surprise she didn't have too much stuff. I took 5 boxes in my car and Rena had 6. We were standing in the entrance of her, now old, apartment.

"I made the club aware that i was moving ages ago but i'm gonna phone them now to let them know that i'm leaving today cause, you know, they sorted this place out for me." she said to me.

"Do you want me to set off to mine now?"

"Yeah, can do" she shrugged.

"Okay, see you later" i winked at her and left to my car and drove back to mine. Obviously having set off way ahead of her, i had nothing to do whilst i waited. I finished bringing the boxes in and sat on TikTok. I often get fan edits of me and the people i play with and against come up on my for you page and they do make me laugh. Although i never really pay attention to them and just scroll past until this one. It caught me off guard...

Renata's POV:

I just finished my call with the club to let them know i was leaving and locked my apartment up for the last time. I went down to my car and drove all the way to Guro's. I had brought the boxes up and stacked them outside until i had the last one in my hands. I rang her bell and waited for her to open the door.