Hard Times

We had finally got back to St. Georges park and I went straight to the room, but Keira decided to go to Lucy's for a while. I sat down on my bed and saw that Guro had replied to my message.

Guro -
Thank you, i'm so proud of you Rena! Call me when you get the chance x

I clicked the phone button in the corner and she answered practically straight away, her smily face entered my screen.

'Hello, winner'

'Hello looser'
'Sorry, i'm sorry'

'You're letting all the wins get to your head. Who are you and what have you done with my rena?'

'You played well, i mean, the part that i watched but i'm sure you were great throughout the whole game'

'Yeah it was okay, not our best. I came off towards the end but the score was 4-2 to Spain'

'At least your team scored! It would've been worse if it was four nil'

'Yeah i suppose. Anyway i want to know, how heavy is the trophy?'

'Haha, it's quite heavy to be honest but lighter than i expected. I guess i'm just super strong'

'Don't big yourself up'

'I am though, look' i showed off my muscles.

'You scored a penalty!'

'Why do you sound shocked?'

'Shut up i'm happy for you. You're against Sam next'

'I cannot wait'

'You're so competitive'

'So are you! You're against Jojo, Magda and Z all at the same time. That will be fun'

'I miss you'

'I miss you too'

Just as i said that Keira came back and sat on her bed while giving me a confused look wondering who i was on the phone to.

'I have to go now but i'll see you soon'

'Yeah me too, sleep well Rena'

'You too!'

I hung up and answered the question that the girl opposite me was thinking but didn't get chance to ask.

"It was Guro"

She sighed, "Still no 'love you'?"

"No Keira but it will happen soon. When we're not on the phone."

"Hurry up though, she won't wait forever"

"What do you mean wait?"

"I wasn't supposed to say that" she covered her mouth and looked away.

"No, Keira. What do you mean wait"