A Quite Life

Renata's POV:

I woke up to an empty bed. I was confused as i could've sworn Guro came back with me last night. I heard a clang in my kitchen and got came out of my room to see her picking up some pots from the floor. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle which made her jump making her dropping the pots again. I went over and picked them up for her and put them back on the side. I then slipped myself onto my kitchen counter and looked at her smiling.

"Good morning" she said returning the smile.

"Good morning, did you sleep alright?"

"Yeah, it was better cause you were here" she smirked whilst walking over placing herself between my legs and putting her hands on my thighs. This made my spine shiver.

"Oh give over" i giggled patting down her baby hairs on the top of her head. "What were you doing anyway?"

"I was gonna make us breakfast, sorry if i woke you up"

"No you didn't but i thought someone broke in not gonna lie"

"I was thinking avocado on toast?"

"Yeah i'd love that. What were you getting the pans for?"

"I was just looking for stuff" she shrugged and moved away from me going to my fruit bowl and grabbing two avocados. I got off the counter and went to get the bread out of my cupboard. I put the slices of bread in the toaster and got some plates out for us to use. Once the toast popped up i grabbed them and put them on the plate. Whilst i did all that Guro mashed up the avocados and put them in a pot so we could put it on the toast. We did so and we took them over to my table. I took a photo of mine and we tucked in. Once we finished we talked about everything. "I was thinking that we should go on another date" she offered.

"I like that idea"

"Good, i know a good restaurant near here so when do you feel up for it?"

"You always know good restaurants i swear" she laughed at me, "But i don't really mind when, as soon as possible" i finished.

"What aboutttttt, tonight?"

"Yes" i said beaming at her. She stood up and grabbed her phone ringing up the restaurant she was talking about. I posted the photo to my story and then went to my room to brush my teeth and hair.

@renadesantos3's story,

After i finished i went to my kitched to tidy up when i felt warm arms wrap around my waist

After i finished i went to my kitched to tidy up when i felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to face her and smiled. I pecked her on the lips then turned back around to finish what i was doing. She let go but stayed near me and started talking, "I have booked us a table for 8:45 tonight, i was thinking that maybe we could stay here for a while and then go get ready at mine then after i'll come pick you up"

"I love that idea"

"Its a plan!"

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day then?"