Finalissima

I arrived at England camp a couple days ago and now it was our final day of training together before our big match against Brazil.

I was rooming with Keira like usual and we had just had breakfast and was walking onto the pitch after we got into our training kits. They had the cameras out as we were walking up the steps and me and Keira waved to them, as i wasn't paying attention my foot got caught on the last step causing me to trip up in front of everyone.

Keira bursted out laughing at me and i was giggling too while getting up. "Can't believe you just did that" she said to me.

"No that really hurt" i said patting my knee.

"And whose fault is that?"

"Piss off" i shoved her away from me.

We did a bunch of stuff in groups and partners for about 3 hours. After that we had a group meeting with Sarina. She talked us through everything we needed to improve, keep doing and how to keep up our stamina throughout the game. She then went through what we needed to do in cases where we were a goal down or if we were drawing. She then told us to go and relax for tomorrow. We also had an early start as we needed to get a 2 hour coach ride there from St.Georges Park.

"My feet are killing me" Georgia said as we walked towards her room where me, her, Keira and Leah decided we'd hang out for a while.

"Good" Leah said to her.

"Not good if i want to play well tomorrow" G seethed through her teeth in a jokey way.

"I'm sure you'll be fine" i said massaging her shoulders while we entered her room.

"I need a wee" Keira said walking into Georgias bathroom.

"Just what we wanted to know kei" i said furrowing my eyebrows.

Leah turned on the tv in the room and her and g laid on the bed and i sat on the floor as i found it more comfortable at this time. My phone vibrated in my hand and i turned it so i could see who it was. I unlocked messages and saw Guro's name at the top. I opened the chat which read,

Guro -
Can you call? I miss you.

Keira came out the bathroom and sat next to me. She peered over my phone being her own nosy self and said. "Who's that?".

"Guro"

She smirked at me and i pushed her face away.

"What did she say?"

"She asked if i could call"

"You should go" she said.

"I will" i smiled at her which she returned.  "I'm just going to call someone i'll be back in a little while" i said to the others while getting up and walking out the room. I replied to her message,

Me -
i'll phone you now :)

I did so and she picked up straight away.

'Hello you'

'Hello you'

'How's camp going?'

'Nothing's really changed that much to be honest, what about you?'

'Same, i just stepped out of my room with Tuva but we were just watching this random show. Tuva Hansen, from Bayern'