To What I Love

Christmas and new years had finally come to end. Strangely enough i was quite excited for the next part of the season. Aneik is on loan for now and unfortunately Beth England has moved to Spurs so i'll miss her a lot but luckily i get to see her at international camps unlike some of the others. The match we're building up to now for the next few weeks is our Arsenal clash. I'm so excited for this one because i love playing against the Gunners. The reason probably because of the fans as they're always super loud. For the match, we're playing at the Emirates Stadium at 12pm on Sunday 15th January, two days after my birthday and then the day afterwards most of us are going out.

I had arrived at our training grounds and walked in to be greeted by Jessie jumping around my arms. "Heyyyy" i said smiling whilst hugging her bad tightly.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too, baby Canada"

"I'm not a baby" she said pouting her lip out.

"Yes you are" i said mimicking her.

"Come on then" she dragged me into our reck room where everyone else was chilling on the beanbags and sofas. We i walked in my eyes scanned the room to see who i can go annoy. I chose Pernille and Magda as they were sat in the corner.

"Hello lovebirds! Did you miss me?" i said rather loudly.

"Not at all" Pernille sighed

"You said the wrong thing" i patted my heart sarcastically.

"Of course we missed you, Roo" Magda said smiling at me.

"Nice to see someone love me" i turned my nose up at P.

"Shush, i do love you" she replied smiling.

"Everyone loves me" i said turning around and walking off. But right as i set off i heard Pernille say,

"Don't make me change my mind Rena" she said laughing.

I flipped her off causing captain Magda to shout 'Hey!' at me.

We all went into the changing rooms to get into our training kits and then went out to the pitches. After we finished some drills and mini matches we headed over to our gym. I was walking with Guro. She told me to jump onto her back, so of course i did so. She carried me round the corner whilst we were both laughing. At the time we didn't know that we were being filmed by the media team, but once we realised it made us laugh even more. Once we stepped inside i got off and we made our way to whatever equipment we wanted or felt like using.

I went straight to the foam rollers. Niamh was already over there so i set myself up next to her and we got into a conversation. After that i went over to the bikes and there was a whole line of us. Me, Fran, Lauren, Maren and Sam. We were just sat talking and wasting the time. We all did a few more stuff until we had to go to the ice baths. I went in and goosebumps went straight down my spine. Soon after our time was up in the ice baths everyone filed into the changing rooms to get into our comfy clothes to get ready to go home. We got a quick talk from Emma and she told us that tomorrow we had a full day of media, which is was looking forward to.

I was walking out when someone grabbed me by my arm. I turned to see Erin.

"Sorry, anyway Millie, Sam and Guro are all coming to mine in a bit. Are you gonna join us?" she asked beaming at me.

"Yeah, of course. What time?"

"I don't really care so whenever you feel like. You could come now if you want?"

"I would say yes but i have my car with me"

"So? I can follow you to yours and then you can get in my car and we can drive together" she shrugged.