Catch Up Then

I woke up early for training this morning because it was the day that i renew my contract for Chelsea also it was our last day of training until after the first international break of the year. Once i was ready i brushed my teeth and then left straight away because I had to arrive early so they could take photos and stuff.

I stepped into Cobham and immediately got greeted by our friendly receptionist. "Good morning Renata, Emma is ready for you in the meeting room so you can just go in now" she smiled at me.

"Thank you" i smiled back whilst heading towards the meeting room. I knocked on the door and then entered.

"Rena! Just the right person!" Emma said to me. I pulled out the empty seat and sat down. "So obviously me, you and your manager have been talking recently and you've decided you'd like to renew with us, so shall we discus your options?"

"Yes please" i smiled.

"Right so you can either sign a one year contract which will go until 2024 with us or another three year one until 2026 like your previous choice" Emma offered.

"I think that another three year deal would be great to be honest, i mean i've been to many other clubs before and don't get me wrong they were all great but none of them will ever compare to what it feels like to play here and how this team always pushes me to be my best." i said confidently.

"Thats what we like to hear!" Emma said laughing whilst shaking my hand. We did the boring stuff after that as well as signing all the papers. I put my signature on the dotted line and the photographer took a couple photos, then one of me and Emma mid handshake.

I had to go outside for some more photos with the film and photography team. "Why's it always so cold in England" i complained whilst i shivered.

"Can you look into the camera for these ones?" she asked politely.

I did as she said and smiled into the camera as the flash shocked me "Wow that's bright" i giggled, rubbing my eyes.

"Right you're all done now, everyone will start arriving for training around now so you can just head the changing rooms." the lady told me. I walked myself back to the changing rooms and went on my phone to see that the Chelsea insta account posted about my renewal.

@chelseawfc's post,

Liked by renadesantos3 and 13,982 otherschelseawfc Renata De Santos has signed a new deal with the club up until 2026! 😍

chelseawfc Renata De Santos has signed a new deal with the club up until 2026! 😍

Comments,

wsl.lover
our number 13 💙💙

gurata.ruro
Yess

chelseawfcfan
my favourite 🤩

From being on my phone i was not looking where i was going. All of a sudden i crashed into someone, just my luck. I looked up to see who it was.