England

It was currently international break so i was with my second family and we were having team bonding. We were all out at a restaurant sat at a super long table that fit everyone on.

I was so excited as we didn't get to to stuff like this much. Me and Keira sat opposite each other and we decided to share some Paella, a Spanish staple. We were catching up on everything. She told me that her and Lucy were doing amazing. I was so happy for her. 'You know Keira, i really think she's the one for you. Ive never heard you talk about anyone like that before' i said with a genuine smile.

"Awww Roo. I love you lots. Anyway enough of me, whats happening with Guro?" she said getting excited. I completely forgot to tell her about the recent events so this will be interesting.

"Well i forgot to tell you about these things but in a game i got tripped by a player from the opposition and she was like 'Ref come on that was dirty!' and 'that should've been a red not a yellow' and then after that she helped me up. But the weird thing is was that she became Little Miss Bitch Face again five seconds later." i explained putting on a voice to try and sound like her causing my best friend to laugh.

"Is there anything else?"

"Yes, most of the team went out clubbing and she was there. Anyway we left the club and went to this karaoke bar and i sang Gasolina obviously, but then again i was wasted so i have no clue how i sounded. But after that we got into another stupid argument and she said to me 'Why are you being such a bitch' so i said that she can't say anything because she has hated me for no reason and then i asked her why and she just walked off in a huff. Like hello? What is going on in her head." i ranted.

"Jeez, i'm so invested in this. Anymore?"she asked again and i hit her.

"You're supposed to be helping!"

"Sorry. Um have you ever thought back to what i said?"

"You say a lot of things, elaborate please."

"Haha very funny. When i said about her maybe liking you? Has she shown any signs of jealousy?"

"Ah i remember now. I mean when Erin asked me about going out with everyone, we were in the tunnel waiting for the start of the second half. And Erin said she'd give me a lift so me being me i kissed her on the cheek and i thought someone was staring at me so i turned around and saw Guro but before i could do anything she kind of stormed off."

"Oh my. You need to ask her out!"

I slapped her arm again "Keira Fae Walsh, i swear. Just because your in a relationship doesn't mean i have to be in one to. And plus who said i liked her back"

"Oh come on full name, really?"

"Yeah"

"I think you like her" she said super quietly.

"What did you say? I can't hear you" it was true the room was very noisy. All my teammates buried in their own conversations.

"I said that i think you like her"

"I still can't hear you!"

"I said that i think you like her!" she shouted. And of course everything went quiet and everyone heard her. Great.

"Like whoooo, Rena?" Georgia asked. She was sat next to me. My face burnt red.

"What, i don't like anyone!" right now i wished i was invisible.

"Well maybe you don't like her yet. But you'll get together soon i'm sure" Keira said making this so much better for me. I whacked her arm for the third time.