Arnold Clark Cup

I arrived at St.Georges Park with Millie, Lauren and Niamh. Fran would usually be with us but she's recently injured her knee. We had the Arnold Clark Cup, the Finalissima and then the Women's World Cup in our path and we were all determined to win every trophy.

I walked in with my bags and went to my reception to find out where my room was. Once i had my directions i headed there straight away. I was rooming with Keira, as usual and when i unlocked the door she jumped onto me within five seconds of my entry.

"I missed you!" she exclaimed.

"Me too" i said, "But your squeezing me a bit to hard right now" i patted her back and she let go.

"Sorry, let's go see the others" she let me put my bags on my bed and then dragged me out our room.

We entered the break room and i saw all my friends who i hadn't seen in forever. I spotted Georgia and Leah talking so decided to go and jump on G's back. I put my finger to my lip when Leah saw me so that i could surprise our friend.

After a few seconds i jumped onto her back which scared her. Leah laughed at us both and i hopped off pulling them both into a hug.

"Hey guys" i smiled.

"Don't do that again." Georgia warned me.

"Can't guarantee anything. Anyway it's payback for calling me old on my birthday" i shrugged referring to the comment she posted and she scoffed.

"You are old though"

"We have a 3 year age gap, get over yourself" i pushed her head back. "How are you Miss Williamson?" i turned to her.

"I am great thank you" she smiled, "Looking forward to winning the ACC"

"Aye aye captain" Georgia said and we both saluted her.

After to talking to them two for a little longer i went over to Alessia and Ella for a bit and then to Lucy, Rach, Millie, Mary, Laura, Alex, Jordan and Keira. The nine of us all have a group chat together along with Jill, Ellen and Beth. It was called 'The Old But Gold' the name might've been insanely cheesy and don't get me wrong i agree, Jill chose it but we made it during the Euros and personally i think FOYFP would've been a way better choice (ifykyk). I had always known that bunch as we all got our first senior national call ups within a few years of each other and have known each other for a long time now. Me and Keira are the youngest ones but we didn't really care.

I'm half sure the younger ones have a group chat too as they also know each other well from youth stages and stuff. The amount of groups i'm in from football is crazy.

We all went out to start training for our first match which was against South Korea. 3 days later we had one against Italy and then 3 days after that we had one against Belgium.

After 5 hours of training we went back in get dinner. I sat with Leah, Georgia, Keira and Lucy. We all had a good catch up chat which i missed. Me and Keira went up to our room to get settled in. She went for a shower and i decided to phone Guro. I knew it wouldn't be too late over in Norway as there was only a one hour time difference. It was 8:03 over here so it should be 9:03 for her.

Guro's POV:

I was in my room that i share with Tuva, we were all getting ready for the Tourino de France. Our first match was against Uruguay. Whilst i knew Rena and the Lionesses were getting ready for the Arnold Clark Cup. I was sat on my bed watching the tv when my phone started buzzing. I looked to see it was Rena, she was face timing me. I answered straight away.

"You really missed me that much" i smirked.

"Don't push your luck Reiten" she joked

"How's things going at camp?" i asked her.