Media

Today was media day, i knew we were filming a bunch of new videos for the youtube and instagram accounts. I walked into to training next to Guro with my hair done neater than usual and i had the right clothes on. We were all wearing our black tracksuits with our numbers and the Chelsea logo, with our white Chelsea shirts underneath.

I was aware that i was going to do a game with Erin on who knows who best and then i had a 'On The Road' video with Millie. I then had one more with some others.

I went over to the area where me and Erin were given. We both would get questions to do with each other and our teammates and then whoever gets it right, wins a point. As all the videos start, we had to introduce ourselves and Erin started.

"Hi i'm Erin Cuthburt and this is my amazing, beautiful, talented, gorgeous friend Renata De Santos" she said pointed to me.

"I'm flattered" i tapped my heart. "Anyway, today me and my amazing, beautiful, talented and gorgeous friend Erin will grace your eyes with our competitive arguing"

"What a way with words Rena" she giggled which made me laugh in response.

The first question was for the Scot next to me and it was what city was I born in. She had about a minute to think of her answer before she had to give it.

"It's Valencia" she shrugged. "Easy"

"Dang it, i hoped you'd get that one wrong"

"That would make me a bad friend" she laughed.

The next question was for me, how many Chelsea players, play for the Lionesses as well. I started to count on my fingers to try and figure it out.

"Four" i put out my hand with four fingers up.

The people behind camera told me i was wrong. My face went to disgust.

"It's four, Millie, Jess, Fran and Niamh" i said counting out on my fingers.

"You forgot yourself you stupid shit" Erin smiled at me.

"Oh" i looked down. "Erin did you just swear"

"No" she lied.

"You're such a bad liar"

Erins next question was how many times have Chelsea won the WSL.

"She's getting all the easy questions this is not fair" i said frustrated.

"Rena, you forgot that you were a Lioness, you did that to yourself"

"Ugh, just shut up and give your answer."

"Chelsea have won 5 times, its gonna be 6 soon though"

"True"

My second question was what year did Emma start managing Chelsea.

"Um, thats hard." i said.

"Just guess"

"Are you trying to get me to loose another point?"

"Don't give me that idea"

I sighed, "I'm gonna have to guess either way. 2012?"

The team nodded their heads at me to motion that i answered correctly. Erin's face dropped in shock.

"NO WAY" i shouted

"You defo knew that" Erin said.

"I did not. You're just annoyed that i got a point."

Her third question was how many WSL goals have i scored in my career. In all fairness this was hard.