Chelsea's Finest

I woke up with something heavy on my waist. I turned to look and saw it was Guro's arm draped around me. I forgot i stayed the night. She looked so peaceful. I got up and decided to make her breakfast. She was still asleep and i didn't want to wake her. I put on some of her joggers and started righting a message. It said,

Good morning, Señorita.
If your reading this i'm probably back at home now but don't worry! I made you some breakfast that you can heat up in the microwave. I've also nabbed some of your joggers that i'll give back to you at training. Thank you for last night it was great, see you soon! Love Rena x

I sent the message and it came up on her phone straight away. I looked over and saw my name on her phone was 'Chelsea's Finest' i blushed a little whilst reading that as i got up and kissed her head before leaving her house. I got a taxi and got home by 10:00. I went to the gym for a bit and when i got home a message came up on my phone. It read,

Hey Rena,
Thanks for the breakfast, see you at training soon.

I was probably over thinking but something about that message just seemed off. No kiss on the end and it was a little bit dry too. I brushed it off and got into the shower. I was planning on meeting Leah today. I was excited as i haven't had a proper catch up with her for a while. I got dressed and dried my hair.

Leah -
You still up for today? Its your turn 😗.

Me -
Usual spot?

Leah -
Yes yes yes, is 1:00 okay for you?

Me -
Obvs see you sooooon 💋.

As Arsenal and Chelsea are pretty much next to each other we take turns, she comes here and then i'd go there. This time it was my turn to go to her. We've been doing this every now and then and we always meet up at the same spot, which is a really nice cafe. I got in my car and drove the usual route. Once i parked up i only had a 15 minute walk there. I put my airpods in and started listening to the playlist i made specifically for when i came to this part of London. I got a bunch of messages randomly on my phone to see it was a group chat but this time the Chelsea one,

UP THE CHELS 💙🤍

Magda-
Hey guys, i was thinking of booking a table on December 12th for us all to go out for dinner. For Christmas obviously but i just wanted to know who can make it and stuff. I've found a nice French style restaurant. Also its the day after our last match against Reading before break! But anyway get back to me soon!

Millie -
I'm up for it! Sam can too btw, i'm with her.

Zećira -
Ahhh i can. Looking forward to it!

Me -
I'm defo cominggg

After replying pretty much most people confirmed they were going which was exciting. I even saw that Guro was going which will be nice.

I finally got here after some time and made my way to the cafe doors. I was perfectly on time waiting and sooner or later i saw my one of my best friends walk through the door. I got up straight away and jumped into both of their arms. "Leah Loo!" i shouted slightly to her.

"Hello hello." Leah said smiling.

We walked over to the table we had reserved. "So, hows life in blue London?"she asked me.

"Ah goooood. What about the red side?"

"All good. Anything going on with Guro, you know after Kei telling the whole team about it i think everyone wants to know" she asked.

"Well I'm not sure if you saw but we went out last night and it was" i paused "great to say the least. And then i went back to hers and stayed the night and i ended up sleeping in her bed. This morning though, i left her a message telling her that i had to leave and how i made her breakfast but if i'm being honest she seemed kind of dry when she messaged me back so i don't know what happened." i sighed.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much. Trust me" she said giving me a reassuring smile. "I say you talk to her at training and she if she's being weird still then confront her about it, see what she has to say you know"

"Wow, who new you could give good advice." I giggled gaining a slap on the arm from her.

"Do you genuinely like her?" There it was. The question i've been asking myself for the past few weeks.

"If i'm being honest, yeah i think i do"

She didn't say anything and just smiled at me. I smiled back with a blush on my face. For the next hour or so we talked and talked about everything. We ended up going to the close co-op and i bought some stuff for my travels. I got myself a Lucazade and a bag of Doritos, funnily enough Leah's face was plastered over the front making us cry of laughter. They must've been leftover from the Euros. Unfortunately we both had to go. I gave a big hug to her of and then we said our goodbyes. As i got on the in my car and settled into my seat i decided to post some photos on you guessed it, Instagram before setting off.

@renadesantos3's story

Authors Notes ~

Authors Notes ~

I know this match was ages ago but still i'm so so happy that viv and beffy are playing again i actually cant cope.

#meadma4life #wifies

~ M