Nothing New

I woke up as usual for training this morning. I was hoping to talk to Guro today, cause even though the others told me not to worry, i am. I don't think i've done anything wrong, maybe she was upset that i left but i'm not too sure. I guess i have to find out, but the suspense is killing me slowly. I got in my car and drove to the Cobham Training Centre. Eventually i arrived just on time and got into our changing rooms. I took of my shoes and got into my kit. I was the last one in here, along with the girl i needed to talk to.

"Hey, you alright?" i asked "You seemed kind of off when you messaged me yesterday"

"I'm fine" she said walking out leaving me alone. What? That was all i got? An 'i'm fine' is all i get. What did i do this time?

I walked out brushing away any thoughts of Guro. I would just speak to her later. I ran over to the girls and jumped on Sam's back making her jump. "Hey!" she shouted at me pushing me slightly.

"I'm not sorry" i said smiling at her.

"Ugh go away" she pulled me into a headlock.

"Pretty hard to do that right now" i said wrapping my arms around her waist and struggling myself out of her lock. I felt someones eyes burning into me. It was Guro of course. But i didn't care, she was being weird with me so she has no rights to be like this. Sam put an arm around me whilst one of my arms were still on her waist. Obviously making Guro jealous. She had nothing to worry about though, Sam was in a healthy relationship with her current girlfriend and me and her were just super close and everyone knew that. I love Kristie so much, she's so sweet and we really get on.

We all got put into groups and we started to play mini matches. I had the ball and shot for the goal, which successfully went in. For some reason all my shots recently have been insanely on point. I was really happy about it too, but someone wasn't and you can probably guess who without me name dropping. As a hint she's Norwegian and is currently having a strop with me.

"Good shot" Erin said to me. I threw my arms over her.

"Erinnn, i feel like i haven't spoken to you in years" obviously i was exaggerating but we haven't had a good catch up in what felt like forever.

"Your right, do you want to go out later"

"I would love to" i said smiling.

"Good. Cause i wasn't prepared to take a no" she made me laugh as she always says that to me. We got back to training playing some more games and talking about the team meal we were going on soon. I always loved December/January times because first its Christmas then New Years and then after that its my birthday.

Soon after we finished i got into some joggers and t-shirt and met up with Erin outside. We decided to go out for a coffee and catch up about random stuff, we used to do this all the time but then covid happened and ruined it so now its only occasional.

"What's wrong with Guro then Rena?" she questioned.

"Ugh how do you always know?" we both laughed. "Well you already know we had a date i guess and then after we went back to hers and i ending up staying the night and then i had to leave in the morning but i made her breakfast and stuff cause i let her sleep in. I sent her a message and all but then she replied super dry and then today i asked her if she was okay and all she said was 'i'm fine' like really stroppy and stuff, like what did i do?" i explained.

"Let me see the message" she said and i showed her. "Thats strange you said all the right things. Do you want me to talk to her soon?"

"I don't know cause i was thinking of going round to hers to drop off the clothes i borrowed cause i washed them and stuff. And then i'd talk to her then"