Christmas Din Dins

I got up nice and early today as it was time for the dinner with my Chelsea teammates. It was the day after our last match of the year and we won 3-2 against Reading who put up a good fight.

I started the day by making myself a smoothing bowl and blasting music in my Alexa. I was in good mood today which was nice. I got in the shower and washed my hair. I decided to try and let it dry naturally whilst i cleaned up my apartment. That took about an hour and a half and my hair was pretty much dry. But i still dried the rest of it with my dryer so i could start getting ready. I straightened my hair and did a half up half down. I got in my outfit which was a black top underneath a green blazer jacket and then a matching green skirt. I tried to make myself look a little bit Christmas-y. I did minimal makeup and then applied some lipgloss. I said i would pick up some of the girls. So i messaged the group chat asking who needed a lift. There were only three of them which surprised me. It was Guro, Zećira and Erin.

I reluctantly decided to pick up Guro first as she lived closest to me. I knew it would be awkward but i had to. I phoned her to tell her i was outside.

'what?'

'i'm here, god calm it down Señorita'

'i'm coming'

After about 3 minutes she was walking towards my car. I unlocked it and she got in the front which surprised me after our most recent interaction. Once she had her seatbelt on i started the car. The only thing that was breaking the awkward silence was the quite music from my radio. I heard her let a out a loud sigh and i looked over for a second.

"What are you looking at?" she fired.

"Jeez calm down Guro. What's gotten on your nerves?"

"You" she said as i smirked. I knew she was looking at me and i heard a scoff.

"You really do piss me off"

I shrugged, "It's super easy though, you look nice by the way. I think we might've accidentally matched." i wasn't lying. She had a red blazer jacket and matching red trousers on. Although I couldn't see what was underneath because her jacket was done up.

"I hate you" she said blandly.

"No you don't"

"Yes, i do"

"Not a chance Seńorita" i didn't have to be able to see her to know she was blushing. I could tell because she didn't reply. Eventually i got to Erin's house. Z told me she would go there first so i could pick them up at the same time. I pulled up and they both got in the back. I told them they looked really nice and Guro just stared at me. I couldn't tell if she was jealous or still annoyed. Eventually after some time we got there. Everyone got out and i locked my car. We got to our table and i went and sat next to Sam. Guro was on the other side of me which was unlucky but i didn't care. I could tease her all night that way.

"Are you two matching?" Magda asked as everyone laughed.

"Definitely not, well not intentionally" i said. Guro turned to me,

"I would never" she said smirking a little.

"Oh shush"

We all ordered our drinks and our food came out not long after. It was so nice to go out with all the girls for once. I was fully engulfed in a conversation with Aneik Nouwen and Beth England. We were talking about what clubs we'd be more than happy to move to. When i gave my answer they were kind of shocked as it was kind of random but I said Barca. I was explaining how it would be insane if i ever got to move to there when Guro interrupted.