Surprise!

I had came home after my mini holiday over in Spain. I left on the Tuesday and came back on Saturday. Just in time for Christmas and new years. I had a message from a group chat that was rarely spoken on.

FIT FIVE 🥵

Millie -
Guys you better be free on boxing day cause i'm making you all come to mine for a post-christmas dinner. I swear if you can't come ill find you and privately escort you here xoxo

Sam -
That was terrifying but i'm up for it.

Me -
Same, not that we have a choice but still.

Erin -
I'm cominggg

Guro -
See you thereeee!

I was excited now. Not only to be spending Christmas with my friends but to also see Guro. Even if we weren't great before we started Christmas break, my opinions have definitely changed from what Hansen told me. I thought i'd give myself a little treat as i don't really spend much on myself. I phoned up my local tattoo parlour and booked myself in for 4:00 with my tattoo artist, Taylor. She's given me a few before, at the moment i have 5. I had both my parent's birthdays, a silly little ghost, a special XO for my favourite artist which is The Weeknd and a tiny heart on my right hand. I was thinking of getting at least 3 more which i was excited for.

I did some time wasting before my appointment and did some unpacking from my trip. Once i finished that i got into my car and made my way. I knew i'd be there a little early but she said they weren't busy today so it wouldn't matter. I got there after about 15 minutes and she got me set up straight away. I set my mind on 5 tattoos and showed her the designs. She sketched them out and got to work. We were there for just about 3 hours and we were just talking about life. I took photos of them and decided i'd post them to my story on a little collage.

@renadesantos3's story,
(just imagine that there all actually on her apart from the studio photo obviously thats stupid)

@renadesantos3's story,(just imagine that there all actually on her apart from the studio photo obviously thats stupid)

She wrapped my tattoos up and i payed. I then said my goodbyes and got in the car. I got the stars on my left hand, the sword going through the heart on the inside of my left arm. The football eye on my lower back hip. The star on my shoulder and then the star and moon on the side of my left thigh. I played my music super loud on the way back and had a mini karaoke session. I got to my apartment and got into some really comfy clothes and set up a movie, because i got my tattoos done and they took quite some time so we finished around 7-ish and because its December its pitch black outside and i didn't get home until nearly 8. I put on Mean Girls and then found myself slowly dozing off until the sound of my doorbell made me jump awake. I opened the door and i couldn't really believe it. It was Adella and her now fiancé Carlos.