Answers?

Guro's POV:

I was in the changing rooms getting ready, i was the first one here as i usually get there early all the time. I heard the doors open and a voice talking on the phone. I turned to look who it was. The girl who has been ignoring me for days now. She was talking in another language so i just guessed it was Spanish. I don't know a single word so i have no clue what shes talking about or who she was talking too. Maybe it was a family member. She was finishing up her call.

'Bueno, estoy aquí y tengo que irme. También deseadme suerte, ya sabéis quiénes estamos aquí y solo somos nostros. Adios, te quiero mucho.'

(Well, i'm here now and i have to go. Also wish me luck, you know who is here and its just us. Goodbye, I love you so much)

Then she hung up and started unpacking her bag. I cleared my throat and she turned around. "Rena, we need to talk. You've ignored me all weekend"

"I just need time, Guro. Please"

I didn't say anything back, i didn't get chance to. Loads of people filed in. Getting rid of any silence and creating noise. I felt so stupid, missing my chance to explain was so so stupid. I don't know what was holding me back, she's just giving me what i deserve and i understand even though it hurts.

Training was slow but luckily we had half training today because the rest was media.

I saw that Renata and Zećira got called to do an interview together. A twang of jealousy ran through me watching then laughing together. Why did i mess up?

Renata's POV:

Me and Zećira got called to do an interview were we played a game. It was really funny.

'Hi i'm Zećira Mušović'

'And i'm Renata De Santos'

'Today we're playing,' she started.

'What's Going On' i finished. 'Basically we're explaining what's going on or what was happening in photos that have been taken of us'

'This is going to be great cause you have so many bad ones its hilarious' Z said laughing at me.

'Im just really not photogenic like at all' i said putting my hands up.

First was a photo of Zećira. I laughed and looked at her. 'I have no clue what was going on there' she said laughing with me.

The photo,

It was my turn now and i started laughing along with my friend

It was my turn now and i started laughing along with my friend. 'When was that?' she asked.

'We got a little bit um tipsy, after the Euros win'

'Makes sense'

'Ha' i said. The photo was me and my national teammates with beers in our hands dancing around.