Miss You

I took a deep breath and pushed open the door to our bedroom. Guro was on the bed on her phone and didn't even look up when i entered. I perched myself on the end of the bed and sat thinking of what to say.

I cleared my throat before i started talking, "Guro, we need to talk".

She turned off her phone and placed it next to her while making eye contact with me.

"You don't need to say anything, i just want you to listen. We've been through a lot now and we've been slowly making steps forward towards our future together. I think as of now, i'm in the right place to take another step but i don't know about you. So i'm going to be broad with this, and if you still need time, then just say but" i paused for a second making sure i was ready for what i was about to ask. "Guro, will you be my girlfriend?"

She look into my eyes and smiled gently, grabbing my hands.

"Yes, Rena. Of course i will" she lent in and gave me a long and lingering kiss and then pulled me into her arms so we could lie next to each other. "I love you" she whispered to me.

"I love you too" i whispered back.

After that we got into our pyjamas and got ready for bed. We had a day off the next day but didn't have anything planned. I was sat, sitting up against the bed boards with her leaning on my lap, i decided to post something contributing to our big win today.

@renadesantos3's post,

••••

•••••

•••

•••••