Book One-1

A class and B class never really saw eye to eye due to one of the students in B class always making it hard for them to get along with their B-side counterparts. When they were first years most people just shrugged off Monoma's words, they didn't give a damn about what he said. He didn't know the troubles that they went through in 1-A. After the attack on Japan, Monoma's tune changed, but not a lot. Especially after they had Shinzo be in their class.

He felt as if having the male in B class was like having an Ace up their sleeve. In their last year of school, things quieted down and they were able to focus on their studies more. As it came to be their last semester in school, A and B class came together to play a large game of 'Never have I ever', for shits and giggles to see just who'd win it and who was the weakest link. They played in groups of twelve that were all randomized by different colored papers that Mina and Kendo had cut up together for it.

In the same group were Jiro, Mina, Krishima, Denki, Bakugo, Momo, Todoroki, Shinzo, Kendo, Monoma and Yuki. Bakugo was the one who started them off.

"Never have I ever had to go to the school's nurses office due to breaking my damn body."

Yuki and Midoriya placed one of their fingers down. Monoma didn't know that Yuki ever hurt herself so badly she had to go to the nurse's office. Midoriya shook his head. "You just had to go and attack me directly didn't you Kaachan?"

"You aren't the only idiot here who doesn't know how to stop breaking bones. Asaya doesn't know how to do that either, dumbass."Bakugo said seriously "I swear you two are reckless."

Next after him was Todoroki. "Never have I ever slipped out of the dorms just to fight a peer in one of the training grounds."

Bakugo was pissed but placed a finger down as did Midoriya. Kendo then went. "Never have I ever failed a test."

Yuki had to speak up. "Are we talking school tests here or like any type of test? With this school being a hero school you gotta be more specific Kendo."

"Right, sorry. Any type of test. Be it for our license or a school test" Kendo said with a smile

Monoma, Todoroki, Denki, Mina and Bakugo all placed a finger down. Midoriya then went. "Never have I ever slept with anyone."

All of them but Yuki placed her finger down. Midoriya was shocked. "Really Yuki? You haven't?"

She shook her head no. "I'm ugly who'd want to be around me Midoriya?"

He looked at her sadly, but said nothing. It was then Momo went. "Never have I slept with more than one person throughout our years here in UA."

Monoma, Shinzo, Denki, Bakugo, Kirishima and Jiro all placed a finger down. Denki then went. "Never have I ever done anything dangerous in my internships."

Midoriya, Kirishima and Yuki all placed a finger down. Bakugo was shocked to see that Midoriya had only one finger up. It was then Mina's turn. "Never have I ever come from a rich family."

Todoroki and Momo both placed a finger down. Kirishima then went. "Never have I ever made anyone sad cry before."

Bakugo groaned out and placed a finger down and Kendo had to force down one of Monoma's fingers. Monoma huffed out. "Kendo, why did you do that?"

"You made Yuki cry in the second year when we had found out who her half brother was. Yuki had come to a few of us in B-class about how you had talked down to her and treated her like crap because of who her brother was." Kendo said seriously

Monoma had no idea his words had gotten to Yuki so badly, he looked to her only to see that she was on her phone.

Jiro then went, "Never have I ever stayed within my own comfort Zone."