Author's note.

Hello everyone! 

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What an emotional ride this story has been. 

Now, unfortunately, I have lost a lot of inspiration for this story. My writing style has also changed drastically from the start of this book to now... And I feel like I almost need to re-do most of it. 

THIS MEANS... I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE MY NOT-A-BETA READER!!!

This would mean that I send you messages with bits and pieces of my story and basically ask for your thoughts, feelings, and concerns. I would also accept any help you might want to give me to help me move this story forward. 

My problem gets to be that I know where I want Aubri to end up, but I don't want to write the stuff in the middle. 

(WE WANT THE BABIES!) 

SOOOOO, Yes, I am still working on this story. 

Yes, I do still constantly check up on this story. 

Yes, This is still my baby.

But no, there will not be many updates for a while. (I know the last time I said something like this, I posted a chapter that day. This is not the case, however.) 

I am also struggling with my mental health and stress from my home life and school. 

BUT!

I do still appreciate every single one of you readers, and I am willing to have multiple Not-A-Beta-Readers. Just reach out and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!

Feel free to read my other books too.
I currently have the Monster Within and I will be posting a new one as soon as I have a few chapters done!

Your Darling Author,

TheRealAubriHale

Aubri Hale