𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. She's going to spend the night again since Cam, Lavar, and Jordan are coming the next day to film a video for Cam's Youtube.

The two lay in bed watching tv. Avery falls asleep in her boyfriend's arms. He ends up falling asleep as well.

One hour later. The couple wakes up. "Wanna play basketball outside?" Nelson stretches. "Yeah, let's go" Avery replies. They walk down the stairs going into the foyer. Nelson opens the front door, "Ladies first"  "Thank you" Avery smiles.

"Let's see who can make the most threes" Nelson passes her the basketball. "Bet. Watch me win.. again" She shoots a three, it goes in.

"One to zero, your turn" Avery passes him the ball. He shoots it, it goes in. The score being thirteen to twelve, Avery in the lead. Cassie slides open the patio door, "Dinners ready!"  "Let's go, I win!" Avery says.

"Yeah, that's only because my arm hurts" Nelson puts up the basketball. "Stop lying" She chuckles, pushing him.

The two sit at the dinner table, Avery being in between her boyfriend and his little brother. Cassie goes around the table putting garlic butter steak bites, and lemon green beans on everyone's plate.

"It looks so good, Cass!" Avery says. "Thank you, Avery!" She smiles. "Noah, do you want to do the prayer?" Spencer looks over to his son. "Mhm," He nods his head. "Dear Lord, thank you for this food. Bless the hands that prepared it. Bless it to our use and us to service, And make us ever mindful of the needs of others. Through Christ our Lord we pray,"

"Amen" They all say. "How was your vacation, Niles?" Avery looks over to him.

"It was great! the ocean was so blue and pretty, but why didn't you and Nelson come with us?"  "We had to finish some school work, maybe next time" She smiles.

"Is that the ring Nelson gave you on your birthday, Ave?" Cassie asks. "Mhm" She smiles to her boyfriend. "It's so pretty"  "Thank you" Avery smiles. "I did pick out one perfect ring one for one pretty girl" Nelson puts his arm around her.

"Nelson, can you not" Niles makes everyone laugh.

They all finish eating. "Thank you, mom" Niles and Noah get up from their seat. "You guys are welcome!" Cassie says.

"Thank you, mom" Nelson says. "Thank you, Cass! do you need help with anything?" Avery asks. "No, no, I'm good! Thank you though!"

The next morning. The doorbell rings. Avery walks down the stairs opening the front door. "Hi, Cam!" Avery hugs him. She then gasps, not before seeing him holding an Açaí refresher. "You brought me Starbucks?" Avery looks up smiling.