𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

"𝐒𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐍, 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

"𝐒𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐍, 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔. What's up with you jumping teams?" Cam asks. "Oh, you saw that.." He replies. "You see that shirt?" Ray asks. Nelson looks down quickly covering the J3L logo. "What the fuck, so there's John Lucas and J3L.. what's up?" Cam asks.

"It's the- it's the same thing" Nelson holds back his laugh. "Okay well I'm gonna tell you now umm, I have this!" Cam holds up Nelson's J3L jersey.

"Now i'm gonna tell you something.. don't fucking ask where I got it from. Don't ask" "You were the one that stole my jersey?" Nelson asks with a serious look on his face. "Nelson, you will never see this jersey again.. now done with you" Cam throws the jersey to the wall. "Let's move on. Giannis, where have you been?"

"What about Avery?" Giannis asks. "Avery's fine. She's locked in when it comes to playing ball, but when her little boyfriend's around.." Cam says. The couple smiles at each other.

"Now back to you," Cam looks back at Jordan.

"It's been a year.. I just feel like you're un loyal to the program. Giannis you will never be able to sniff this jersey" Cam holds up the Rod Wave Elite jersey.

"Sniff" Nelson says. "Not even come near" "Come, come, come" Nelson laughs with Lavar.

"Alright next. Lavar, you know RWE plays in three days. Umm, and I just feel like you're not ready" Cam says. "Wait, what how?" Lavar asks. "Well fellas, let's go ahead and watch this video together" Cam gets up from his seat, he walks to the other side of the table.

"Umm Lavar, I get you have a TikTok. That's great, but I haven't seen you post one clip of you on the court. So we're gonna watch this video to show how unserious Lavar is" Cam says.

They all huddle in, watching Lavar and his girlfriend dancing for a TikTok.

"Lavar, are you fucking serious. Fucking cringy!" Nelson shouts. "You literally do TikTok's with Avery every fucking day!" Lavar puts his hands on his head. "So Lavar, can you explain how you're just hugging and kissing your girlfriend on TikTok. I haven't seen one clip of you hooping" Cam says.

"Whatever bro" Lavar says. "You know what, from all the discipline from today, everyone outside!" Cam says.

The six walk out the front door going onto the basketball court. Cam stands in the middle of the court beside Avery. Nelson throws a tiny bouncy ball to Cam. He quickly turns around, "Is this what we're doing? who threw that?"

They all point at each other.

"Who threw it?" Cam puts his arms on his hips. "It was Lavar!" Avery points at him. "Giannis, who did it?" Cam asks. "Lavar!" He replies. "What the fuck!" Lavar says.

"Stop fucking throwing balls at coach daddy Cammy!" Nelson says making them all laugh. "Bro, it was him!" Lavar points at Nelson. "Everyone down and back let's go" Cam says. Nelson and Lavar start walking as Jordan jogs. "Why is Giannis the only one moving.. what are y'all doing?" Cam asks.

Nelson throws the middle finger to Cam. "I don't know what i'm gonna go with these guys, man. And these- these are the players y'all fuck with! Avery that's your man's!" Cam says. "Everyone inside now!"

Nelson gives his girlfriend a piggy back ride.

"Stop with your couple shit!" Lavar shouts as Nelson and Avery give him the finger. They all sit back at the dinner table. "Anyways fellas, I'm gonna need y'all ready for this Friday's game" Cam says.

Niles stands in the arched doorway. "Who is that?" Jordan points at him. "Get him the fuck out of here!" Nelson says.

"I just wanted to tell Avery that mom brought her boba" Niles says. She gasps, "Really?"

"What about me?" Nelson asks. "Fuck you!" Lavar shouts. "Lavar, shut yo bitch ass up!" Nelson shouts. "Nels" Avery says making him quickly turn. "Yes, baby?" He smiles. "Relax" "Yes ma'am"

"The switch up is crazy" Lavar laughs with Jordan. "I'll come back and share with you, okay?" Avery gets up from her seat. "Okay" Nelson smiles.

"Anyways, can we all commit that we will work on each other individually to get better at this program?" Cam asks. "Yes!" The three say.

Avery comes back with a cup of mango boba in her hand. "Take your sip, it's really good" Avery says as her boyfriend does so. "Okay, let's break. Rod Wave on me, one two three," Cam shouts.

"Rod Wave!" Lavar and Jordan shout. "J3L!" Nelson shouts.

"Okay anyways, make sure y'all like and subscribe. And we're out peace" Cam tells the camera. The camera stops rolling.

"Alright guys, my moms outside. I'll see you guys on game day," Avery goes around the table hugging them. "I'll see you later, okay. Bye, I love you" She hugs her boyfriend. "Okay bye, baby. I love you too!" Nelson kisses her. "Bye, Avery!" They all say.

"Bye guys!" She walks into the hallway. Nelson waits to hear the front door close, "Alright, so now that she's gone" Nelson rubs his hands together.

"We can fuck!" Lavar shouts.

"Oh hell no!" Cam says. "So after the two games on Friday.. I'm going to surprise her with a teacup puppy" Nelson says. "Aww" They all say.