𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄. The two grab their Wendy's. Cam walks towards the camera, "Listen man, I'm making my Nickinthecut debut today. There's a lot going on with being a coach right.. I feel like i'm a father sometimes. I gotta tell these guys what to do and what not to do, same with my girls! You know I gotta pay for the food, pay for the travels like real father duties"

The camera man goes up to Avery and her boyfriend as they eat their wendy fries. "How was the game yesterday?" "Toke the W" Avery sips on her dr pepper. "It was great" Nelson says. "Nelson, do you know how to do laundry?" The camera man asks.

"Mhm. Avery helps me sometimes cause I forget how to use the washing machine" He replies.

"Avery, is that true?" The camera asks. "Unfortunately" She nods her head. "Shut up" Nelson bites into the fry that was in her hand. "Because how do you forget how to use your washing machine" Avery laughs.

Nelson and Avery sit beside each other, a neck mic being clipped to their shirts. "I'm Nelson Neumann, class of twenty- twenty eight. Born in Houston Texas, still live in Houston texas, and I hoop"

"I'm Avery Leanne. Also, class of twenty- twenty eight. I was born and raised in houston texas, and I'm a point guard" Avery says.

Flashback.
"Everybody back up, everybody back up!" The security guard says to the three young boys trying to get a picture with Nelson.

He walks away sitting beside his girlfriend. "I feel so bad bro. I feel like one of those hollywood people, like back when I wasn't famous, like if i'd go up to some famous person and they walk away i'm like damn, cause I know how that shit feels"

Another flashback.
Cam and his team are in the snack isle at Target. "Let me film, Let show you what I got" Nelson grabs the camera. "Where we at?" Avery asks. "We in the snack isle trying to look for some peach rings" Cam replies.

"Why you keep shaking?"

"Shut the fuck up" Nelson says. "Anyways where the peach rings at?" Cam looks around. "They're right there!" Avery points to a random candy.

Cam quickly turns around. "Yo fat ass!" Nelson laughs with his girlfriend. "Bro, stop playing with me. See, this is what I mean by real father duties" "This is not considered a father dutie" Nelson says. "Yeah, my dad would've already found the damn peach rings with your blind ass" Avery adds.

"Bro shut up Avery, and get your boyfriend. He's doing a terrible job right now, anyways y'all so the cameras probably shaking a little bit umm, don't get mad at him. He's young and don't know what the fuck he doin" Cam says.

"Fuck you!" Nelson walks towards the frozen pizzas. "Oo, I love this rising crust pizza" He laughs with his girlfriend.

End of flashback.

"People treat y'all differently now?" The camera man asks.

"I mean you can say that. My mom always told me, now that you have a little fame, don't change, but the people around you are gonna change" Nelson says.

"I agree, you can't control how many people watch your stuff, but you can control how often they see you. So don't worry about how many people dislike you, because you can't control that, so just be you" Avery smiles.