𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄. The camera continues to roll. "So fellas, after the assessment with the D1 recruit.. how do we feel?" Cam asks. "I feel like we shouldn't be off the team" Lavar says.

"That guy was fucking ass" Nelson laughs with his girlfriend. "I'm just saying, like the air balls weren't- they weren't it" Avery says.

"Cool guy and all but that shit wasn't- the only impressive thing was the crab balls, you know" Lavar says. "Alright, alright. Avery, what do you think, should I keep these two on the team?" Cam asks.

"I think you should keep them on the team since Flight has his college basketball shit to deal with also" She replies.

"Well said. Alright fellas, I'll keep you two on the team" Cam says. Lavar and Nelson start getting hyped up. "But! y'all motherfuckers gotta lock in when it comes to playing on the court, understood?"

"Yes sir!" The two shout.

"Alright y'all, I'll keep em' on the team. Make sure to hit the like button, and yeah" Cam shrugs his shoulders.

The three were going to sleep over at Cam's house since he had bought them SOS tickets, but he hasn't informed them yet. "Alright so guess what" Cam says. "you're pregnant" Lavar says. "Lavar.." Avery laughs with her boyfriend. "No, but! I got us SOS tickets for tomorrow at six thirty" Cam gets up from the couch dancing. "What!" Nelson shouts.

"No way!" Avery and Lavar shout. "Thank you, Cam!" The three hug him. "You guys are welcome, Niles is also coming so we have to pick him up tomorrow before breakfast" "Damn it" Nelson says.

The next day. Cam and Lavar walk into the couples room. "Wakey, wakey!" Lavar jumps on the bed.

"Lavar, get the fuck out" Avery says with a sleepy voice. "Fuck you, Lavar" Nelson throws a pillow at him. "Nelson, I will fuck you!" "Both of you downstairs in five" Cam leaves the room with Lavar. Nelson gets up from the bed, slipping on his P*nk sweat set. He goes into the bathroom, walking out to spot his girlfriend also in the same set.

"Good morning" Nelson wraps his arms around her waist. "Good morning, pretty boy" Avery smiles, scrunching his curls. Lavar opens the door, the two look over to him. "Your kind of interrupted something.." Avery says.

"Had to be you" Nelson shakes his head.

"Shut the fuck up. We gotta pick up Niles so wrap this shit up" Lavar closes the door. "Fucking bitch" Nelson laughs with his girlfriend.

They arrive at the Neumann's house. "Let me call him" Cam reaches into his pocket. "He's coming out" Nelson says. Lavar turns his head around, "Coming" He laughs with Nelson.

"Weirdo's" Avery says.

"You shut the fuck-" Lavar gets cut off by Niles opening the car door. "Hi guys!" He says.