Random number | 001

WRONG NUMBER
                                    - Nevaeh -

"Nevaeh! Wake up, I need your help!" Isaiah, my best friend, shouts to me. "Zay, leave me alone." I groan, covering my face with my pillow.

"No, I need your help!" He repeats. "What could you seriously need my help with at.." I grab my phone and look at the time. Oh, it's 11:23am. Oops. "Okay, fine. What is it?" I sigh and sit up.

"Sunny just pissed on the floor!" He says. Isaiah and I are roommates. I've known him since I was 3 and we've been best friends ever since then. When we were 18, we got an apartment together and a few weeks ago, we adopted a puppy named Sunny.

She's a red Golden-doodle and she's the cutest thing ever, but she's fucking crazy. I mean, you have to cut her some slack because she's only 3 months old, but still. "You can't clean it up yourself?" I roll my eyes.

This man seriously just woke me up from my amazing sleep to clean up dog piss?

"Vae, she peed on my fucking bed, too. I need you to help with the floor and I'll do my sheets. She's making a mess and you're over here fuckin' snoozing while she's biting me everywhere! And I mean everywhere." He huffs, pointing to his forehead that has a small bite mark on it.

"Jesus," My eyes widen once I see the mark. "Okay, let's go." I get out of bed and follow him to the living room where Sunny is chewing on one of her toys.

"Yeah, sit there and look all innocent like you didn't just mark your territory on my mattress, bitch." Isaiah says to her. "Hey, don't call our child that!" I throw a pillow at him.

"Okay, maybe don't say our child because, number one, I'm disowning her as mine and number two, you and I are both fags." He reminds me.

"She can be a child of.. divorce?" I shrug. "You're dumb as hell, Vae." He rolls his eyes and walks into his room. I sigh and grab paper towels and wipe up Sunny's mess on the floor. This dog drives me crazy.

"Zay, I'm gonna be in the studio if you need me!" I call out to Isaiah in his bedroom. "Okay, I'm going downstairs to the laundry room to wash my sheets and shit." He shouts back, his tone sounding obviously annoyed.

"Sunny, try not to make a mess for five minutes please." I pet her head before walking to the studio. Our apartment is pretty big, so we have an extra bedroom that we turned into a dance studio for us since Isaiah and I both do dance.

My parents and Zay's parents are both somewhat wealthy, so they help us with bills a lot which is super nice since Isaiah and I don't make a ton of money, but a good enough amount.

We both work together at a professional dance studio/school and we teach dance there. I also occasionally babysit just for some extra money.

I go in the studio and connect my phone to the speaker. I scroll through my playlist until I find the song I'm looking for that I'm choreographing to teach right now.

I turn on the song What Was I Made For? by Billie Eilish and I start working on the dance.

                                        ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

After about an hour, I go into the kitchen and grab my water bottle from the fridge. I take a long sip since I'm hella thirsty from dancing for so long. The dance is almost done, I just have to work on a few more things and it'll be good.

"Hey, you finish the dance yet?" Isaiah asks, coming into the kitchen and grabbing an apple from the fridge. "Nah, but I'll teach you when I'm done with it." I tell him and he nods.

"I'll be in the shower." I tell Isaiah as I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I start the shower and get in to clean up since I'm sweaty as fuck.

Once I'm done, I wrap myself in a towel when I get out and I go to my room and grab some clean clothes. I change into a big t-shirt and some sweats and I lay down on my bed.

I pull my phone out to see that I got a text. Assuming it's probably one of my parents or a friend, I go to respond, but I furrow my eyebrows once I see it's an unknown number.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

Unknown

bro i'm telling you that if
you come to my house one
more time you're getting
ur shit rocked

this is my last fucking warning

                                                         wrong number lol

don't lie to me

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

I sigh and go on TikTok for a little bit. I seriously told that person it's the wrong number, why can't they just listen?

People are hella dumb.

Even though I woke up not that long ago, I'm taking a nap. Dancing tired the shit out of me.

a/n 🤍

i wanted to tell y'all how to say their names just incase lmao so nevaeh's name is pronounced
nuh-vay-uh and her nicknames vae and vaeh are pronounced vay and vay-uh

isaiah's name is pronounced i-zay-uh and his nickname is zay

just wanted to clear that up incase of any confusion bc neveah's name might me confusing 😭