The incident | 054

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -
2 weeks later...

"Billie, hurry up!" I shout to her from the living room. "Vae, I'm taking a piss, relax!" She yells back.

"You two fight like an old married couple." Isaiah rolls his eyes. "We will be eventually." I smile proudly. "Imagine not being engaged."

Isaiah glares at Gabe, making him put his hands up in defense. "Don't look at me! I'm not ready to get married yet!"

"So you're saying you hate me." Zay says to him. "What? When the fuck did I say that?" Gabriel furrows his eyebrows. "You didn't need to, I just know it." Isaiah huffs.

"Babe, I love you! You're so dramatic." Gabe tells him.

Isaiah gasps and puts his hand over his heart. "Take that back right now!"

I just roll my eyes and tune them out while I wait for Billie to come over.

I can't stand the gays.

Anyways, we're at Zay and Gabe's place right now and we're all just hanging out. We all see each other pretty much every day and go back and forth from each others houses, so it's like we don't even live apart. Although I loved living with Zay, I'm glad the both of us get our own places now so we can have more privacy, I guess.

I mean, I know it wasn't very fun for Isaiah to hear me fuck Billie, so now he doesn't have to deal with that anymore.

It's a win win.

Billie comes out of the bathroom and jumps over the couch and sits on my lap. "You couldn't walk around like a normal person?" Isaiah asks her.

"No."

"Hey, baby." I say to her. She wraps her arms around my neck and cuddles close to me. "Hi." She mumbles as she buries her head in my chest.

"Are you okay, baby girl?" I ask. "Yeah, you're just comfortable." She nods her head. "I know, you use me as your personal pillow." I roll my eyes. Billie smiles proudly up at me, making me laugh.

"Are you guys done with your zest fest? We wanna watch a movie." Isaiah asks, grimacing. "Wanna see us make out first?" I smirk. "No, god no." He shakes head.

"I think you do." Billie says. She grabs my face and kisses me, sliding her tongue in my mouth. "EW, STOP IT, STOP IT!" Isaiah yells.

We stop kissing because we're laughing too hard and Isaiah rolls his eyes. "You guys are disgusting."

"They're gay and in love, give them a break." Gabe chuckles. "See? Gabe supports us!" I say to Isaiah. "Well you know who doesn't? Me! So stop being nasty!" He replies.

"Gabe, is he on his period again?" I whisper. He nods his head and shrugs. "Baby, what the fuck?!" Isaiah groans. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Gabe laughs. "Let's just watch a movie and relax, alright?"

"I hate all three of you." Zay huffs. "Aww, how will we ever live?" I pout and put my hands over my heart sarcastically. "I'm gonna hurt you, Nevaeh!" He warns. "Watch it." Billie says.

"Isaiah, if I buy you Reese's cups, will you get off your period?" I ask.

"Um, duh." He rolls his eyes. "I'll go out and buy em' after the movie, deal?" I raise my eyebrows. "Deal." He nods.