I love you | 023

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

"Alright, guys, I'll see you all in a few days." I tell my class. "Can we stay for five more minutes for our after class drama?" Taylor asks. "Okay, that's not what we're here for, but fine." I laugh.

"I still can't believe you're dating Billie Eilish. Like, that shit's crazy." Imani says. "I honestly find it hard to believe, myself." I chuckle.

"Do you love her?"

"Does she love you?"

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"When did you guys meet?"

"Are you in love with her?"

I roll my eyes at the questions some of the girls asked. "I thought I told you guys to stop asking about my personal life." I sigh. "Personal doesn't exist to us." Nessa says. "Okay, fine, um..." I think for a second. "Love is a big thing, you know? I don't know if I love her yet. I'm just kind of scared." I shrug.

Half of that was a lie.

"Did y'all hook u-"

"Okay, question time is over. Get out of here, weirdos." I giggle. The girls all say their goodbyes and walk out. "Nevaeh?" I hear someone say.

I turn around to see that Ryley is still here. "Yeah? What's up, Ry?" I ask. "It's okay to be scared of falling in love, you know. Just don't ignore your feelings. It's okay to feel nervous about loving someone." She tells me.

"You're pretty wise for a 14 year old." I smile. "I'm serious though!" She laughs. "I know. Thanks, kid."

She comes over and hugs me. "See you later, Vae." She waves and walks out. "Bye!" I wave back.

Ryley is such a sweet kid. She started dancing here when I first started working, so I've known her for a while. She comes to me for advice a lot and things like that. I'm pretty close with her, I see her almost as a little sister.

I grab my bag and water bottle and walk out of the room. I go to the studio Isaiah was teaching a class in and I knock on the doorframe. "Ready to go home?" I ask him. "Yeah, let's go." Isaiah nods.

He grabs his stuff and we go outside to my car to drive back home. "Just give me one second. I'm gonna text Bil." I tell him once we get into the car. "Yeah, take your sweet time." He rolls his eyes.

I laugh and go on my phone to text Billie.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

billie 💗

hi baby

i know you're working right now
but i miss you a lot

hi sweetheart sorry i just got out of work

HI

I MISSED YOU SO SO MUCH

we talked a few hours ago?

okay? and i can't still miss you?

i missed you too baby 😭