Baby steps | 030

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -

"Isaiah, what possessed you to do this?" I sigh in disappointment, watching as he pours his milk before his cereal. "I wanted to try it." Isaiah shrugs. "You're actually a psychopath." I glare at him.

"Yeah, now that I think about it, this seems like straight man behavior." He grimaces at his actions. "You look straight. Like, the straightest looking gay person alive." I say with a smug smile, knowing that pisses him off. "Billie, go bother Nevaeh, not me." Isaiah grumbles.

"No, my baby's still asleep and I wanted to give her some time for herself." I shrug. "You guys are probably tired of me being here all the time."

"You might be a pain in the ass, but we love having you, Bil. Especially Nevaeh." He smiles.

"What about me?"

I turn around and see the beautiful girl I get to call my girlfriend. "Isaiah was just saying how much you love having me here." I say dramatically. "Eh, you're alright, I guess." Nevaeh shrugs. "Vae!" My jaw drops.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." She chuckles as she sits down on one of the chairs at the kitchen island.

"Yeah, you better be." I roll my eyes at her. "Anyways, Vae, look at this nonsense." Pointing to Isaiah's bowl of cereal, he clutches it to his chest, trying to hide it. "What?" Nevaeh lets out a confused laugh.

"This fool put milk before his cereal." I tell her as he sets it back down on the kitchen counter. "I saw someone say it wasn't as bad as people make it seem!" Isaiah puts his hands up in defense.

"Where'd you see that? TikTok?" I ask.

"No, IG reels." He shrugs.

"Even worse." I laugh.

"Give me a break." He groans, sitting down. "You look like an idiot." Nevaeh says. "I hope Sunny shits on your bed." He glares. "Fortunately, she's potty trained now, so that won't be happening." Nevaeh rolls her eyes at him.

"I'll figure it out." Isaiah tells her. "Yeah, okay." She says sarcastically. "You two act like five year olds." I mutter. "Yet you love the both of us?" She points out, shrugging her shoulders.

"Nope, there's a difference. I love Isaiah because he's.. Isaiah, and I'm in love with you." I tell Nevaeh. "Same difference." She chuckles. "No, I'm gay, leave me out of this." Isaiah shakes his head. "Being gay can't be your excuse for everything, you know." I remind him.

"Yeah, yeah." He rolls his eyes. "You guys doing anything today?"

I look at Nevaeh and she shrugs. "I don't know."

"I'm going to see Devin again." Isaiah wiggles his shoulders excitedly. "Have y'all fucked yet?" I ask.

"Billie!" Nevaeh nudges my arm. "What? It's a good question!" I put my hands up in defense, making her sigh and shake her head. "You're seriously such a child."

"I am not!" I argue. "You are." She laughs. "I'm not!"

"You are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm n-"