Perfect | 053

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -

Heaven; one word to describe Nevaeh.

Meeting her was like finally seeing a rainbow in the sky instead of just clouds.

Ironic 'cause she's gay, huh?

Okay, off topic.

Anyways,

It's like an angel was sent to me and that very angel was my girlfriend; my Nevaeh.

Who's now my fiancée.

That feels so good to say. I still can't believe it.

She's sleeping right now and as I look at the beautiful girl that's laying beside me, I see the rest of my life.

And I actually get to spend it with her.

For once, every single thing is in place and feels perfect. I feel complete and so full of love and happiness.

I literally get to marry the love of my life.

I also can't believe we both had the idea to propose last night. It's crazy that it even happened at the same time.

I'm so it did happy though.

Nevaeh's eyes flutter open and once they focus, she smiles when she sees me. I place my hand on her cheek and brush loose strands of hair behind her ear. "Hi, baby."

"Hi." She mumbles, burying her head in my shoulder as she stretches. "How'd you sleep?" I ask her. "Great." Nevaeh smiles. "How about you?"

"I slept good knowing my sexy ass fiancée was next to me." I tease. "We're literally gonna get married. Isn't that insane?"

"I know, it's wild." She giggles. "I love you." She says before kissing me sweetly. "I love you more." I tell her once she pulls away. "Are you busy today? I'm staying home." Nevaeh says.

"But don't you need to go in?" I ask. "I own the place, I can stay home from work if I want to." She shrugs. "Especially when I wanna be with my baby."

I grin as I feel my face heat up and she laughs. "So, any plans?"

"No, why?" I furrow my eyebrows. "'Cause I want you all to myself today." She replies. "Oh yeah?" I smirk. "Mhm." Nevaeh nods. "Nobody else gets you, yeah?"

"Alright, baby." I nod my head. She leans in and kisses me slowly, placing her hand on the small of my back to pull me closer. Nevaeh slides her hand up my shirt, sending shivers down my spine, and she places her hand on my chest.

I gulp nervously from excitement and she looks up at me with caring eyes. "Is this okay?"

"Of course." I reply. She lifts my shirt over my head and begins kissing my chest, making my heart race. "Hey, baby?" Nevaeh whispers, not stopping her kisses. "Y-yeah?" I ask. "You think we could try something we haven't done yet?" She asks me. "Are you finally gonna let me use the strap?" I gasp.

"No."

"Ugh, c'mon." I whine. "No, I'm the one who gives back shots, not you." She says. "You only did it once, why can't I try it?" I sigh loudly. "Because I said so." She answers. "Please, baby?" I pout and bat my lashes at her.