All an act | 032

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

Billie leaves tomorrow, but I'm trying to distract myself from that. It's so hard not to when she's sleeping next to me, though.

I wish she didn't live so far.

I brush my thumb over Billie's cheek lightly so I don't wake her up. Isaiah quietly opens the door and comes in. "Is she asleep?" He mouths, pointing to Billie and I nod.

"Devin's coming over soon." Isaiah whispers. "He'll be here in a few."

"Okay." I smile softly.

He shuts the door slowly and walks out. I place a soft kiss on the tip of Billie's nose before whispering "I love you."

I get off the bed and walk into my bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth. I quickly wash my face before walking quietly out of the bedroom.

I see Isaiah and Devin sitting on the couch and I sit on the loveseat across from them. "Hi, Devin." I wave. "Hey, Vae." He smiles. "Is Billie still here?"

"Oh, yeah, she's just sleeping right now." I nod. "God, it's crazy that you got lucky enough to date the Billie Eilish." Devin chuckles.

I can't tell if that was a backhanded compliment or not.

"I know, right?" I laugh softly. "So, are you guys doing anything fun today?"

"Uh, I don't know." Isaiah answers, looking at Devin. "What do you think, Dev?"

"We can do whatever you want." Devin smiles at him.

They're so cute together.

They should honestly date at this point.

The three of us talk for a little bit before Billie comes out of my room and sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around her and she lays her head on my shoulder. Her lips are still pouted and her hair is a little messy, so she probably just got up.

"Well, hello to you too." I chuckle. "I just wanted you to hold me, you weren't in bed anymore." Billie mumbles sleepily.

It's safe to say she's very clingy.

"Hi, Zay. Hi, Dev." She waves to them. "Hey, Bil." Isaiah laughs. "Hi, Billie." Devin smiles at her. "How'd you sleep, baby?" I ask Billie. "Good." She shrugs. "That's good to hear." I smile as I kiss her cheek. She grins up at me and kisses my lips.

"You guys are so cute," Devin laughs. "No they're not, they're disgusting." Isaiah rolls his eyes. Billie and I both coincidentally flip him off, making us laugh. "We're psychically linked, Vae." Billie gasps.

"Shit, you're right!"

"I literally hate you both." Isaiah sighs. "We love you too." I smile innocently.

Annoying Isaiah is literally my job.

"Baby, come back to bed, I'm tired." Billie whines as she gets off my lap. "Still?" I ask and she nods. "Alright, fine." I laugh softly. "We'll see you guys in a little while." I tell Isaiah and Devin.

Billie and I go to my room, shutting the door behind me. We get back into bed and Billie lays on top of me, wrapping her arms around me.