Surprise | 025

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

"Isaiah, I don't know what's going on. I think she ghosted me." I tell Isaiah. "But you guys love each other. There's no way that she'd just ghost you like that. Trust me, I've gotten ghosted before and Billie does not seem like the ghosting type." He assures me.

Billie hasn't talked to me in almost a day and she won't answer any of my calls or texts. I'm starting to freak the fuck out and I don't know what to do.

"I wouldn't worry about it. Vae, you have to remember that she's a full time celebrity and she's busy a lot. She probably has a lot to do with her new album coming out sometime soon." He shrugs.

"I know, but Billie always makes sure to tell me if she's going to be busy or just to check on me. This isn't like her." I sigh. "I promise it's fine." He says. "You don't know that! What if something happened to her?" I say. "Hey, don't think that. She's okay, I know it." He hugs me tightly to try and comfort me. "Thanks, Zay." I smile sadly. "Of course. Do you wanna watch a movie or something to try and get it off your mind?" He asks.

"No thanks. I kinda just wanna be alone right now." I tell him. "That's okay. Don't be worried, okay?" He reminds me. "Okay." I nod and head to my room.

I'm still gonna worry regardless, that's just who I am.

I sigh and sit down on my bed. Sunny jumps on the bed and lays down next to me. "Hi, Sunny baby." I say in a baby voice to her. I pet her head softly and she closes her eyes. I lay my head down on my pillow and get under the comforter. Maybe she'll text me when I wake up from my nap?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

I wake up and grab my phone quickly. Hopefully she texted me.

Nope, nothing.

Ugh, where the fuck did she go? I'm really starting to think Billie ghosted me.

I miss her.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

billie 💗

                                                             baby i'm worried

                            please just let me know you're okay

                                            did i do something wrong?

                          billie you're fucking freaking me out

                                          billie please just answer me

                                                                i love you baby

                                              please tell me you're safe

                                                                      billie please

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

Fuck.

This isn't good.