I told them about you | 008

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

nevaeh 😋

                                                                               hii vae

answer me im bored

nevaehhh

billie i don't always have time
for you and time to text

i'm busy at work right now and
my phone keeps going off it's
distracting

oh i'm sorry

it's fine don't worry abt it

i'll text you later okay?

ok

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

Can't lie and say that didn't hurt.

Nevaeh is so harsh sometimes.

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

"Alright, guys, sorry about that. As I was saying, please practice if you can until next class. I want you all to be able to have the first 30 seconds of the dance down by then, if not, that's totally okay, but it would be great if you could." I say to my students in the class. "Any questions?" I ask them.

One of the girls who is, might I add, one of my favorite students named Ryley raises her hand. I'm pretty close with all of the kids and they're all ages 13-17, so they talk to me about whatever, honestly.

"Yes, Ry?" I ask Ryley. "Vae, do you have a girlfriend that keeps texting you?" She smirks. "Please tell me you didn't get back together with Raya!" One of the other girls, Nessa, chimes in.

"Okay, I really hate how much of my personal life you guys know." I roll my eyes. "Anyways, no. I don't have a girlfriend." I tell them.

"Who is it then?" Ryley asks. "Okay, this is gonna be a secret between all of us. You're not telling anyone else about this or asking for any info about her, okay?" I say to the class and they all nod.

"Believe it or not, it's actually Billie Eilish." I laugh. "WHAT?" Everyone shouts. "Yeah.." I nod.

"Okay, how did this even happen?" Another girl, Imani, asks me. "She typed in the wrong number which happened to be mine and now she won't leave me alone. She's.. a lot." I tell them.

"Do you like her? Like, like like her?" Ry asks. "I mean, she's Billie Eilish, what's not to like? But I barely know her, so not exactly." I chuckle.

"I'm turning 18 soon, so if you don't want her, send her my way." Taylor, another student, winks.

"Tay, that's Vae's girl now. Back off." Ryley nudges her. "Okay, enough about my personal life. Go home, dummies." I giggle and wave them out the door.