Always going to love you | 041

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

Ever since Billie made that post, the comments have stopped. Granted, I turned them off, but I haven't really gotten any dm's.

It's sad that they only stopped because Billie told them to, when they should've stopped from the beginning.

I'm still have some bad thoughts, but they're not as bad as they were before.

Billie won't let me go on my phone 'unsupervised' because she's overprotective. I know she cares about me, but she's treating me like a baby. I'm grown and can take care of myself.

I appreciate her concern, but I don't want to be a burden to her.

I feel like I'm always in her way with all of my shit. I don't even understand sometimes why she likes me.

I feel like I'm the worst possible person to date.

I warned her about this from the beginning, but she still stays. Why?

"Vae, what's on your mind, baby?"

I notice I was zoning out and I look over at Billie who has a worried look on her face. "Nothing." I shake my head. "I know when you're lying to me, Nevaeh. Something's wrong." She rolls her eyes.

I hate how well she knows me, how she can always tell when something's wrong.

"Nothing's wrong, baby, don't worry." I assure her. "Vae." She sighs. "It's not your problem." I groan. "Nevaeh, why is it so bad that I care about you?" Billie asks. "You make it such a big deal!"

"No, I don't!" I say. "Yeah, you do. You act like I'm such a monster for caring about my own girlfriend!" She exclaims. "I never act like that!" I shout. "I just care about you, okay? I don't know why you have to be like this. You don't have to hide everything from me!" She says. "It's not your fucking problem, Billie!" I repeat.

"God, why do you always say that?" She sighs in annoyance. "Because it's the truth!" I tell her. "Nevaeh, your problems are my problems because I care about you!" Billie huffs. "No, they're not! You don't need to put up with all of my shit!" I say.

"I do because I love you! Can't you get that through your fucking head?" She yells.

I scoff and get off the couch and walk to the front door. "Don't walk away from me, Vae." She says. "Don't tell me what to do." I grumble before walking out of the apartment.

I just need space.

I didn't want this to turn into an argument, but I guess that's what it is.

I start to walk down the stairs and when I get down to the door of the apartment building, I see it's raining.

Ugh.

I walk out the building, but I hear footsteps behind me and someone grabs my arm.

"Nevaeh, c'mon, don't be like this." Billie sighs. "Of course I'm gonna be like this because I make such a big deal, don't I?" I mock her words from earlier. "Vae, you know what I meant!" She says.

"No, I really don't." I laugh in disbelief. "I don't get any of this, why you like me. Like, out of the billions of people in this world, you pick me."