Home away from home | 033

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

Billie leaves today and ever since everything went down with Devin yesterday, I've been overprotective of her as hell.

She keeps saying she's fine and honestly, I think she is, but I'm still worried about her.

I just want to make sure she's alright because I know it scared her yesterday.

My poor baby was so upset because of Devin. I mean, who the fuck fakes a sexuality and uses someone just to get to someone else? I don't understand how he could do something so messed up like that.

He genuinely seemed like a good guy, but I guess not.

It's really a shame though. Isaiah liked him a lot. I've been checking on him a lot to make sure he's alright as well. I know yesterday definitely shook him and Billie up.

"Zay," I knock on the doorframe to Isaiah's room since his door is open. "Yeah?" He says. "Just coming to check on you." I say, sitting on the edge of his bed.

Billie's in the shower and I got up before her, so Isaiah and I are already ready to go to the airport.

"Vae, I already told you that I'm fine." Isaiah chuckles. "Are you sure?" I raise an eyebrow. "I'm sure." He nods his head. "I just know you really liked Devin a lot." I sigh. "I never expected him to do something like that." Isaiah says.

"Neither did I." I shake my head. "It's crazy."

"I know. I don't understand how someone fakes a sexuality. Like, don't get me wrong, Billie's hot-"

"Watch it." I warn.

"I'm gay!" He puts up his hands in defense. "All I'm saying is I understand why he'd like Billie, but that's definitely not the way to try and get with her. Plus, she's fucking head over heels for you."

"You think so?"

"I know so. The way she looks at you.. it's just- She always looks so in love with you all the time. I truly think you two fit each other perfectly because and it makes me so happy seeing you happy because of her." Isaiah explains.

"Thank you, Zay." I smile. "I love you so much and I'm so grateful that I have you as my best friend."

"So am I and I love you too." He grins, giving me a hug.

"Baby?"

Isaiah and I pull apart from our hug and see Billie standing in the doorway.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you guys were talking. I was just looking for Vae." She says. "It's okay, we were just hugging, B." I laugh, waving her over.

She walks over and sits on my lap. "Are you guys okay?"

"We're fine, just talking about Mr. 'fake fag.'" Isaiah answers, rolling his eyes. "Ew." Billie grimaces. "He's weird as fuck."

"Agreed." I nod my head.

"Alright, I gotta go get dressed." Billie says, getting off my lap. "And I have to go watch." I smile innocently. "You two disgust me." Isaiah grumbles. "I just love my girlfriend." I shrug. "Yeah, I can tell." He scoffs.