I can't lose you | 040

- B I L L I E -
tw: talk/thoughts of self harm/suicide

I wake up and see Nevaeh's not next to me, which she usually is.

She's probably cooking or something.

I grab my phone and see it's 11:30am. Vae wakes up earlier than me, so that's probably why she's not in bed.

I see I have a text from Finneas, so I go into iMessage to answer it.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

finny

Bil when are you coming back
home again?

i'm here today, tomorrow, then leave
the next day

why??

We just have a few things to
work on for the new song

okay

lemme just spend time with vae for
a little bit and then i'll be home

Take your time, I know you've
been missing her

thanks finn

Of course

Love you

i love you too

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

I smile at his text and put my phone in my pocket. I go in the bathroom and brush my hair since it's kind of a mess.

Once I'm done, I go out of the bathroom and into the living room. I see Zay and Vae sitting on the couch, talking.

Nevaeh's crying.

"Angel, what's wrong?" I ask.

Nevaeh turns her head and quickly wipes her eyes. "Nothing, just go back into my room. I'll be there in a second." She sniffles.

"No, tell me what's up." I say.

"Billie, it's not your problem, it's fine."

"Nevaeh, I love you and care about you. Something is obviously wrong and I want to help you." I tell her.

"I- there's, um, I.. I can't." She shakes her head and starts to cry again. I go over to her and wrap my arms around her, hugging her tightly. "What's wrong with her?" I mouth to Isaiah.

"Vae, do you want me to tell her for you?" Isaiah asks her. She doesn't say anything, she just nods her head as she cries into my chest.

"Nevaeh's been getting comments on Instagram, saying bad things about her and your relationship. Some of your fans are even going into her dm's and telling her to kill herself, Billie." Zay explains.

I swear my heart just dropped to my feet.

"What?" I ask quietly.

"They're sending her death threats just for dating you, telling her that she doesn't deserve you and that she should kill herself. They're saying that she's using you and all of that type of stuff, when we all know that's not true."