Our last night | 019

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

Billie asked me to be her girlfriend yesterday and everything has been great. The only thing is that we have to do long distance which sucks.

"I don't want you to leave tomorrow." I frown as I lay my head on Billie's chest. Me, Billie and Isaiah are about to watch a movie together. We're trying to spend as much time as we can together before she has to go back to California tomorrow. "I know, baby, neither do I." Billie sighs.

I could get used to her calling me that.

"I promise we're gonna make this work. We'll text everyday and FaceTime as often as possible." She assures me and I nod. "If you guys are gonna be all gross while I'm here, I'm leaving." Isaiah says as he comes in the living room and sits on the couch. "When you and Jason start dating, you won't be long distance, but me and Billie will be. I'm gonna have to be around you two all the time, so don't even." I roll my eyes at him.

"Touché." He sighs. "Are you gonna ask him out soon anyways?" I ask. "Yeah, probably sometime soon." He shrugs. "That's good." I smile and he nods. "Damn, look at Isaiah getting some play." Billie winks. "Excuse me, I get a lot of play, thank you very much." He huffs. "Your last boyfriend literally made you be a secret and was homophobic to everyone else.. I don't know if that says a lot, Zay." I laugh. "Nevaeh, stop exposing me!" He groans.

"You're a big baby." I roll my eyes. "No, you're the big baby!" He argues. "No, y-"

"Enough, you two. God, you act like five years olds." Billie sighs loudly. "Baby, I'm offended." I cross my arms. "Oh, angel, I'm sorry." She kisses my forehead. "Ugh, she's being dramatic, she's literally fine." Isaiah scoffs. "Can we just watch this movie for fuck's sake?" Billie says. "Yes, Isaiah, turn it on." I say to him. "No, you turn it on." He shakes his head. "You're the one closest to the remote!" I say.

"Jesus, I'll fucking turn it on." Billie groans and gets up to grab the remote. She comes and sits back down and wraps her arms around me as she turns the movie on. "Dumbass." I mumble to Isaiah. "Shithead." He grumbles. "Fuckface." I say back.

"Can we have maybe, I don't know, five minutes of peace please?" Billie says. "Yeah, sorry, baby." I smile sweetly at her before turning back to Isaiah and giving him the middle finger.

He rolls his eyes and turns away. We both act like this all the time towards each other, but we don't actually mean it.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"That was actually really good." Isaiah says. "I know, right?" I agree, talking about the movie. I look over and see Billie fell asleep on my shoulder. It's only 12 in the afternoon, so it's surprising she fell asleep especially with a horror movie on.

"I'll be right back." I tell Isaiah quietly. I pick up Billie gently and carry her to my room. I lay her down on the bed and tuck her under the blankets before giving her a kiss on her forehead. I smile softly and walk out, shutting the door behind me.

I sit back down on the couch with Isaiah and he turns to me. "You really like her, huh?" He smiles. "Yeah." I nod, my face heating up at the thought of Billie. Billie Eilish is my girlfriend. That's crazy to say.

"I just don't want her to leave." I sigh. "I know, but I promise you'll see her again sometime." He assures me. "How do you know? She's a celebrity with tons of shit to do." I say. "Nevaeh, Billie couldn't stop talking about you the whole time I was driving her here. She really likes you, Vae, and I know she doesn't want to leave just as much as you don't want her to, so she's going to try her best to come back as soon as possible." He tells me.