Double date | 027

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

"Vae?" Isaiah comes into my room and I shush him, pointing to Billie, who's sleeping on my chest. "Oh, sorry." He whispers. "What's up?" I whisper back.

"I talked to Devin and he's free if you guys still wanna go bowling later." He tells.

"Sure. I'll tell Bil when she wakes up." I nod my head. Isaiah gives me a thumbs up and walks out of the room.

I sigh and go on my phone while I wait for Billie to wake up from her nap.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Angel?"

I look down and see Billie's up. "Hi, baby." I smile at her. "How long did I sleep for?" She asks. "Like, two hours." I laugh. "Vaeh! I told you to wake me up after thirty minutes!" She groans.

"I know, but you were so tired and I didn't want to wake you up." I shrug. "Eh, it's okay actually. I was really tired." She chuckles. "I know." I nod. "How'd you sleep?" I ask her. "Pretty good." She says.

I grin and brush her hair out of her face before kissing her forehead. "Oh, Bil, we're going bowling later with Zay and Devin." I tell her.

"Okay." She nods her head. "Do you wanna go? 'Cause we don't have to if you don't want to." I add.

"No, baby, I wanna go." Billie says. "Alright." I give her a small smile and nod my head.

"Nevaeh!" I hear Isaiah shout. "What?" I shout back.

"How the fuck do you work this oven again?"

Seriously?

Billie starts giggling and I roll my eyes. She gets off of me and the two of us go out to the kitchen. "You don't know how to work the oven?" I laugh. "You realized we moved in here when we were 18, right? That's four fucking years, Isaiah."

"Wasn't he cooking on the stove last night?" Billie whispers into my ear. "Yup." I sigh.

"I'm trying to bake cookies." Isaiah shrugs. "We have cookie mix?" I ask. "Yeah. I got vegan ones so Bil could eat them too, if she wanted." He smiles.

I love that my best friend and my girlfriend get along so well.

"Aw, thank you, Zay." Billie puts her hand over her heart. "Of course. Now, can you guys help me?" Isaiah chuckles. "You're 22 years old and you can't work an oven?" I roll my eyes. "Nevaeh, c'mon!" He groans.

"Vae, please. I want cookies too." Billie pouts and bats her lashes jokingly. "Okay, fine." I laugh.

"So you'd do it for your girlfriend, but not for me?" Isaiah asks. "Yup." I answer. "What the fuck, Nevaeh?" His jaw drops. "What can I say? I'm down bad." I shrug my shoulders. "That's fair." He sighs.

"Down bad you say?" Billie smirks.

"Yeah. So down bad, I'll do anything to hear you moan my n-"

"NO! WE ARE NOT DOING THIS!" Isaiah covers his ears, making Billie and I laugh.

"You can take your hands off now." I tell him and he does. "—moan my name." I say as soon as he does and Isaiah blocks his ears again.