A note | 042

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

Billie's leaving today and I'm really worried for when she leaves. I'm not saying I'll do anything, but my thoughts just consume me when I'm alone, so when she's here, it's like I can finally breathe.

I wish she didn't live so far away.

I know it's not good to depend on a person, but it's like I need her to live.

She's the only other person besides Zay that's keeping me going.

When everything gets hard and I see her face, all my problems melt away.

When I met Kat, my ex girlfriend, (yes, the one who stabbed me) I was never happy with her. I felt like I could never be myself around her, could never feel truly loved and comfortable, but when I met Billie, it was so different.

Sure, I was super stubborn about talking to her in the beginning, but that's mainly because of my trust issues. But anyways, she made me feel more than anyone else has before.

With Billie, I felt cared for, loved, safe and comfortable, and still do. It's like she's the same person as me and that's honestly what I needed.

She makes me unbelievably happy, like the kind of happy you only see in movies, but it's real.

Being with her has changed everything for me. Life seems worth living now because of Billie and I'm grateful for that.

I have someone to wake up to every morning, even if it's just on a screen, and it keeps me going.

She keeps me going.

Billie's still asleep, but I've just been awake, thinking about her. I mean, I think of her 90% of the time anyways, but thinking about how she's going to leave soon.

I really don't want her to.

Long distance sucks.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Baby, wake up." I whisper, gently shaking Billie. "We gotta go to the airport and you still haven't packed."

"Vae, lemme sleep." She whines, burying her face in the pillow. "Bil, you need to get up." I say.

"No, I don't."

"Billie, your flight leaves in 3 hours and it takes an hour to get there and you still haven't packed." I sigh. "I'm not leaving." She mumbles.

"What?"

"I'm not leaving you, Nevaeh. I canceled my flight." Billie tells me.

"Wh- Billie, don't you have things to do at home?" I ask. "I'm not leaving you while you're sad, baby." She says. "B, I'll be fine." I assure her.

"I'm staying, Vae. End of discussion."

"You're really staying for me?" I question. "Of course I am. I'd do anything for you, baby. You know that." Billie smiles softly. I grin and hug her, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, angel. I love you."

"I love you." I repeat. "I gotta go tell Zay because I'm pretty sure he's up."