Moving in | 050

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -
2 weeks later...

"Bil, can you lift this for me? My arms hurt." Nevaeh complains. "Of course, angel." I smile softly and grab the box from her.

Isaiah and Gabe left yesterday to California to go and start unpacking in their new apartment. They took Sunny already so it would be easier for us, so now, Nevaeh and I are packing to leave today.

I'm so excited that we won't have to be long distance anymore.

Speaking of Sunny, we're taking her at our house, but she'll still be able to see Isaiah whenever. Her and Shark will finally be able to meet and I'm sure they're gonna get along great.

"Okay, I think this is the last box." Vae tells me. "Alright. You ready to go, my love?" I ask. She nods her head and the two of us walk out of the apartment. Nevaeh sighs as we walk to the elevator and I turn to her. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just gonna miss it here a little bit. I have so many memories here." She shrugs. "Baby, I told you, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." I tell her. "I want to." She nods. "I want to be with you all the time."

"So do I, angel." I chuckle. "I'm so excited to be with you all the time."

"So am I." Nevaeh smiles. "I still can't believe you bought me a whole dance studio. I seriously don't deserve you."

"You do. You deserve everything, Nevaeh." I smile softly at her as we step in the elevator. She leans over and kisses my cheek. "Thank you for everything, baby."

"You've literally changed my life, Vae. It's the least I can do to pay you back. You've made everything so much better." I tell her. "So have you. You saved my life, you know that?" Nevaeh asks me. "I did?" I say. "You did." She nods her head and smiles. "I wouldn't be here without you, Bil."

"I'm so happy to have you, baby." I say as we walk out of the elevator. "So am I." She agrees.

Nevaeh finds her landlord and turns in her keys to him before the two of us go outside to the U-Haul. We unfortunately have to drive all the way down there because of Vae's car and because we couldn't ship all her stuff down to California. Plus, she doesn't trust it for some reason, so we have the moving truck connected to her car and we're driving all the way to LA. It's a small one since she didn't have furniture or anything like that to bring, but it still fits everything.

We're taking turns driving so after our turn is over, we can sleep or relax since it's a long drive.

When Nevaeh and I get in her car, she takes a deep breath before starting the car. "Is it still okay if we go say goodbye?" She asks me. "Of course, baby." I nod.

Since Vae is still sad about leaving her students behind at the studio, we're saying goodbye before we leave. I know she's sad to leave them because they're like her little sisters, but she's going to be okay. She's super excited about having her own studio and I'm excited for her.

I know she's gonna do great things there.

She makes me miss dance a lot. She's so passionate about it and it's like her eyes light up whenever she's dancing or talking about it. That's something I love about her.

How passionate she is.

Once we get to the dance studio, the two of us get out of the car and head inside. Vae gave her two weeks notice when we got back from LA, so she's not working here anymore, (obviously) but since she was their best teacher and dancer they had here, they still all love her and are going to miss her.