Kisses | 017

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

I wake up to see Billie next to me which makes me confused since she slept on the couch originally. "Bil, what are you doing in my bed?" I ask her. "Oh, I'm sorry. I, um, I had a nightmare last night and I felt safer with you." She says. "You should've woken me up, I would've helped you." I laugh. "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, I'm better, thank you." She gives me a small smile. "That happens a lot whenever I'm at someone else's house for the first time." She tells me. "Yeah, I get that." I nod. "If you need to, you can always keep sleeping with me." I offer. "I can?" She asks. "Yeah, of course." I smile. "Thanks, Vae." She says.

"How'd you sleep, angel?" Billie asks as she yawns. "I slept good, you?" I ask. "Pretty good." She shrugs.

"I'm so happy you're here, Bil." I tell her. "I still can't believe this is real. Like, Billie Eilish is literally in my bed right now." I giggle. "Believe it, baby." She winks. "Billie, what have I said?" I roll my eyes. "Ugh, Vaeh, you never let me call you that." She groans. "It'd be different if we were like.. dating or something." I shrug.

I still want her to call me that, but I'm just having a hard time accepting that I really like her.

"I mean, we could always change that." She smirks. "Nice try." I scoff. "It was worth a try." She sighs in defeat. Isaiah knocks on the door and comes in. "Oh, there you are. I thought you left." He says to Billie. "Isaiah, where would I even go? I'm here for 3 more days." She rolls her eyes at him.

"What? I didn't know if you and Vae were on a walk or some shit!" He puts his hands up in defense. "Get out, dumbass." I shake my head. "Sorry, did I cockblock you again?" He smirks. "Isaiah Jordan." I warn him. "Okay, okay, fine." He rolls his eyes and walks out. "Man is always on his period." I laugh. "I can see that." Billie giggles.

I'm literally addicted to her laugh.

She makes me so fucking happy.

~

"Oh my God, Sunny and Shark need to meet some day." Billie says as we walk back in the apartment. We just took Sunny for a walk together and now we're back home. "You're right, they do." I agree.

I take Sunny off her leash and she jumps on the couch and lays down. "She's so cute." She chuckles. "For real." I giggle. We walk back to my room and I shut the door before sitting down on my bed.

I grab a hair tie that's on my nightstand and I put my hair up in a bun since it's kind of messy from the wind outside. "You look so pretty like that, Vae." Billie smirks slightly. "Thanks, B." I smile.

She licks her lips and looks me up and down. "Don't look at me like that." I roll my eyes. "Like what?" She smirks. "How friends don't look at each other." I say with a small laugh. "What if I don't wanna be just your friend?" She tilts her head.

"Oh yeah? You wanna be like besties?" I say sarcastically. "Eh, I'm thinking a little bit more than that." She clicks her tongue. "Hmm, I don't know know what you mean exactly." I jokingly pretend to be confused. "Oh, I think you know exactly what I mean." She smirks again as she walks towards me.

"Billie."

"Nevaeh."

"Oh, the full name and everything?" I smirk.

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes before grabbing my face and smashing her lips against mine.

Fuck, I've been waiting for this.

I pull her down to sit on my lap instead of standing and I slide my hands down her waist, causing her to let out a small moan.

She slides her tongue across my lip and I open my mouth, granting her access. "Nevaeh, fuck." She groans.

"What do you want, Billie?" I whisper.

"I want you to fuck me." She whispers back. "Oh yeah? Is that what you want?" I ask teasingly. "Yes, Nevaeh, that's what I want." She scoffs. "Don't give me attitude or you're getting nothing." I roll my eyes.

"Vae, please." She begs.

Fuck it.

I pull her shirt over her head and flip us over so I'm on top of her. I unhook her bra and take it off of her before planting kisses across her chest.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this right now.

"Vaeh, c'mon." She whines. "Okay, okay." I say. I slide her shorts off, leaving her in just her underwear. "Are you sure about this?" I ask her. "A hundred percent." She nods. I nod as well before taking her underwear off.

Holy shit.

I start rubbing her clit gently in circles, making her moan. "You like that?" I ask. "Yes, fuck yes." She moans louder. "Shh, you gotta be quiet, Bil. Isaiah is still home I'm pretty sure." I tell her. She gulps and nods. I slip a finger inside of her and I pump it in and out. "Oh, fuck!" She gasps. "Billie, quiet." I tell her again.

She covers her mouth with her hand as I add in a second finger, picking up the pace. "Mmm." Her moans come out muffled. "You're so fucking wet, Bil." I say. Her cheeks turn red, making me smirk. I add a third finger which makes her arch her back.

"Vae, I don't think I can go much longer." She whines, looking at me with pleading eyes. "Give it a minute, sweetheart." I say. "I think I'm gonna cum just from you calling me that." She says, making me roll my eyes. "Don't mention it." I tell her.

I go even faster, hitting her spot every time. "Nevaeh, please, I'm so close." She moans. "Alright, cum for me." I order.

She quickly cums on my fingers, letting out a loud moan, but she covers her mouth again. I gently pull out my fingers and suck them clean.

"Fuck, you taste good." I say, wiping my mouth. She blushes and lays her head back. I come up closer to her and kiss her softly. "You did so good, Bil." I whisper as I leave a trail of kisses on her jawline.

"Did I?" She asks and I nod. "Can I hold you?" I ask her. "You don't even have to ask." She laughs.

I pull the comforter over us and I wrap my arms around her, her back pressed up to my front. I plant a kiss on her shoulder and smile.

"Thank you, Vae." She whispers. "Of course." I say back. She quickly falls asleep in my arms and I let out a content sigh. I could get used to this.

~

I've just been holding Billie since I'm not tired and it's only 5pm right now. The door opens since I completely forgot to lock it. Isaiah comes in and I quickly cover up Billie's chest because she's still naked. His eyes widen and his mouth drops. "Shh." I put my finger up to my lips, shushing him because Bil's still asleep.

"Says you. You guys could not be any louder." He rolls his eyes. "Oh, fuck, I'm sorry." I say sheepishly. "It's fine." He laughs quietly. "We will be talking about this later." He whispers. "Ew, but okay." I laugh. He smiles and walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

I sigh and rest my chin on Billie's shoulder.

I think I'm really falling for her.

a/n 🤍

no shit nevaeh 😭