All for you | 049

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -
3 months later...

Right now, I'm in LA with Billie for our one year anniversary. Yesterday was our one year and I haven't been to LA with her before, so it felt like a good time.

Things have been so great. I'm doing so much better and I'm still going to therapy every other week.

I really love it here in LA. I think I'd like to live here someday. Being with Billie everyday is literally my dream. I love her more than anything and she's my favorite person to be with.

Well, besides Isaiah.

Speaking of him, him and Gabriel started dating a couple months ago and they're adorable together. Gabe is so much better than any of the other guys Isaiah has dated and he's super sweet.

He pretty much lives with us now which I don't mind, but I always feel lonely seeing them be cute together when Billie isn't there.

I know it's different because we're long distance, but they've been dating, like, a little over three months and are living together, but me and Billie have been dating a year and we still don't live together.

I kinda wanna move in with her rather than her moving in with me so we can have our own place. That way, Isaiah and Gabe can have their space and Billie and I can have ours.

I don't really have anything to leave behind in New Jersey, just my job and Isaiah. I don't really talk to my parents much or see them either.

I don't know if it's selfish to leave everyone behind for Billie. Do you think it is?

I just really love her. I want to be with her all the time. Whenever she's not here, I'm thinking about her and whenever she is here, I still think about her.

She takes up 99% of my brain capacity.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I feel Billie's arms snake around my waist and she rests them on my stomach. "Hi, my love."

"Hi, baby." I smile and turn around to kiss her. "How are you?" Billie asks. "I'm good, how are you?" I ask back. "Good." She grins and kisses my forehead. "How was your shower?" I ask her.

"It was good." She replies. "I missed you though."

"You were upstairs for like 20 minutes." I laugh. "Okay? I'm clingy!" She shrugs her shoulders. "Trust me, I know." I roll my eyes playfully. "What's the supposed to mean?" Billie pouts and crosses her arms like a little kid. "You know what I mean." I chuckle. "So you hate me." She sighs dramatically. "When the fuck did I say that?" I tilt my head.

"You didn't have to, you just practically said it." She tells me. "Mhm." I hum. "Give me a kiss and I'll forgive you." She orders.

"I don't know what you need to forgive me for, but okay." I laugh and kiss her lips sweetly. "That better?"

She nods her head proudly and smiles before grabbing my hand. "Come upstairs while I get ready."

"Alright." I chuckle and let her drag me by the hand upstairs. When we get upstairs, I sit down on her bed and she goes into her closet to get clothes. "What are we doing today? I'm bored." I sigh. "Umm.. I don't know." Billie glanced at me before turning away quickly. "Okay?" I furrow my eyebrows and let out a confused laugh.