Just a coincidence | 004

WRONG NUMBER
                                   - Nevaeh -

"Isaiah, you're not Ariana Grande. Stop trying to do the fucking whistle notes!" I tell Isaiah who's singing obnoxiously loud. "Don't hate my amazing singing abilities." He responds.

"Eh, I don't know if I'd go that far, but okay. You should stick to dancing, bud." I pat his back. "Okay, whatever. I heard you giggling last night, did stranger girl text you?" He smirks.

"I wasn't.. giggling." I huff. "Yeah, right." He rolls his eyes. "So it was her?" He asks.

"Yeah, it was her. Her name's Billie and she's annoying as fuck, but I guess she's.. funny?" I shrug. "Aww, does my little baby Vae have a girlfriend?" He teases. "Fuck off, bro." I punch his arm. "She's a stranger." I exclaim. "Wait a minute, did you say Billie?" Isaiah furrows his brows.

"Yeah, why?" I ask him. "The only girl I know with that name is Billie Eilish. Oh my God, what if it's her?" He gasps. "Yeah, because the Billie Eilish would be texting me." I roll my eyes. "You never know!" He shrugs. "Wait, wait, can you text her right now? I wanna see y'all's texts and how she flirts with you." He winks at me. "Fine." I groan and pull out my phone.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

stranger billie

hey baby i had a dream about
you

i woke up in the middle of the
night going "nevaeh, nevaeh!"
😩

it was hot

                                               you're so fucking weird

                             don't be having dreams about me
                                                                       ted bundy

idc

wanna know what the dream
was about? 🥰

                              no i really don't because it didn't
                                                                  even happen

says who?

                                                                             me 😐

cmonnn vaeh brighten up
for once

                                     no one calls me that so don't

why can't i be the one to call
you that?

                                                          because i said so

                             anyways ted you gonna show me
                                             what you look like now?

stop calling me that

and no i'm not

once you start to like me i
will

                                                                           why 💀

it's hard to explain just trust
me please