Don't make me go back | 043

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -
Continued...

tw: talk of suicide & throwing up

"Isaiah, I need you to come here right now!"

He runs into the room with a worried expression on his face. "What's wrong?"

I can't say anything, I just hand him the sketchbook that's on the page of the note.

I watch his eyes scan over the paper and when he's done reading, he slowly looks up at me. "She wrote this?" Isaiah asks, his voice starting to break as he speaks.

I just nod my head and tears fall from his eyes. He comes over to me and hugs me tightly. I start to cry into his chest and he rubs my back. The two of us stand there, crying as we hug.

"Zay, I- I don't know what- what to do." I sniffle as I try to stop my tears.

There's a knock at the door and Isaiah pulls away. "That's probably Gabe. Will you text her while I tell him it's not a good time?"

"Yeah." I nod my head.

He walks out of the room and I sit on the bed and pull my phone out.

I hear the door open and Gabriel asks "What's wrong?"

"It's not a good time."

"Is everything okay?"

"I'll text you later, I promise."

"Okay, I hope you're alright."

The door shuts and Isaiah comes back in. "Did you text her?" He asks, sitting down next to me. "I'm scared." I mutter. "Bil, c'mon." He sighs. "Why can't you?" I furrow my eyebrows. "My phone's dead." He rolls his eyes.

I sigh and go on iMessage.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

my angel 🤍

vae

nevaeh

baby answer

i need you to come home

nevaeh please

nevaeh

call me

vae fucking answer your phone

nevaeh i need you to come here

angel please

baby

nevaeh please answer me
Delivered

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

"She won't fucking answer, Isaiah."

"She's at work, she always puts her phone on silent during class." He sighs, putting his head in his hands. "What if she isn't? Are you sure she had work?" I ask.