Forever | 052

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -
1 month later...

"Isaiah, hurry up! Your ass is so slow." I groan. "Sunny keeps stopping to sniff everything!" He exclaims. "You just have to pull her." I tell him as I roll my eyes. "She's not as well behaved as Shark is." Isaiah huffs as he catches up to me and Shark.

Right now, we're walking the dogs since the both of us don't have anything to do. Nevaeh's studio has been open for two days now and it's already getting filled up.

I'm super proud of her.

Gabriel is also working today, so Zay and I are just hanging out. Isaiah is gonna start working soon as well, so I'm gonna be bored all the time whenever they're all at work. I'm working on some music, but otherwise, I don't have a ton to do.

But it's okay because I'm so happy for all three of them. Gabe and Isaiah are so cute together and their relationship is stronger than ever. Vae and I are doing great and things are perfect.

We're also going on a date tonight, so I'm super excited. Getting to spend time with my favorite person is the best thing ever.

We're going out to eat and then, we're gonna go to a beach at night to watch the stars, just like the night I asked her to be my girlfriend.

"So, are you still gonna do the plan tonight?" Zay asks me. "Yeah, I'm planning on it." I nod my head and smile. "You think she'll say yes?"

"100%." He replies. "There's no way she would say no."

"Okay, thank you." I grin. "I'm nervous, so I just needed some assurance." I add with a nervous laugh. "Bil, don't be nervous. It's gonna be great." Isaiah assures me.

"Thanks, Zay." I give him a small smile before looking back ahead of me.

Once we get back to my house, we walk inside with the dogs. "You gonna wait till Vae gets home to hang out or are you going home?" I ask Isaiah as I take Shark's leash off. "Nah, I'm gonna head home. She doesn't get off work for a couple hours and plus, I want y'all to have your time together so you can go on your date." He replies, shrugging his shoulders.

"You sure?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Yeah. Gabe gets home in a little while, so I'll probably cook in a little while." Isaiah tells me. "Housewife behavior." I mumble. "You know, getting in a relationship has made you extra gay."

"You literally cannot talk." He rolls his eyes at me. "All you talk about is Vaeh."

"Hey, only I can call her that!" I huff. "It's literally just adding 'uh' to Vae." He scoffs. "Too bad, it's my thing!" I exclaim. "Yeah, whatever. My point is, you're literally all over her." Isaiah says. "So are you." I say, making him grimace. "Fuck, not Nevaeh! I meant Gabe!"

"Yeah, good. I'd never go near a woman." He gags. "You're literally a foot away from me, dumbass." I roll my eyes. "Yeah, but you're you." He shrugs. "What's that supposed to mean?" I gasp dramatically, putting my hand over my heart.

"I hate you." He groans. "Aw, I love you too." I say, smiling sarcastically at him. Isaiah laughs and hugs me. "I'll talk to you later. Let me know how it goes tonight." He says, winking dramatically.

"Shut up." I chuckle. "Gayyyyy!" He sings. "Get outta here, bitch." I say. "Wow, rude, but okay." Isaiah says, pretending to me offended. He walks over to Sunny and pets her before doing the same to Shark.