Talking about the future | 051

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

I've been in California for about a week now and I love it here. Plus, I still see Zay every day because he only lives a few minutes away.

Sunny and Shark get along great and they're adorable together. They always cuddle together and it's super cute.

Two days after I got here, Me, Billie, Isaiah and Gabe all started working on renovations for the dance studio.

I'm still in shock that Billie bought this just for me. I'm so grateful for all of it. She's truly amazing.

Since Isaiah is out of a job, I'm obviously going to hire him once we open the studio.

I assume we'll probably be open within a month to 2 months since I want to make the studio feel more like my style. I'm just praying that people will come to the studio because they're passionate about dance and not just because I'm Billie's girlfriend. I really appreciate everything she's done for me, but I want to be known as myself and not just her girlfriend.

But if that's the way it's gonna be, then it's okay. I love Billie more than anything and I'm so grateful to have her in my life.

I've also decided on a name for the studio. Well, Billie helped, but you get the point. I'm calling it 'Dancing Angel Studios." Kinda corny, but Bil helped with it and it's cute. Plus, she literally always resonates my name with things that have to do with angels and whatever. She literally asked me one time why I didn't name Sunny 'Heaven' or 'Angel.'

The funny thing about that is that I'm not even religious.

She's adorable though.

I'm so excited we're living together now.

For the longest time, I always looked for someone like Billie and I never thought I'd find someone like her, but I got even luckier to have her. She's the type of person you never thought existed, but she's real.

And she's mine.

I'm so happy to have her.

It's crazy to think that all of this happened just because she got the wrong number.

"Baby?" I hear Billie say.

I turn around and see her standing there, smiling. "Hi, sweetheart." I grin. She comes over to me a hugs me before kissing me.

She was just at Finneas' house for a while, so I've just been at home, working on designs and shit for the studio.

"How was it?" I ask her as we sit down on the bed. "It was good." She shrugs. "I missed you." Billie sighs, laying her head in my lap. "I missed you too, baby." I tell her.

"Hey, angel?" She asks. "Yeah?" I reply.

"Do you wanna have a baby?"

"What?!" My eyes widen and I almost choke on my breath. "Oh, oh, shit, not right now! Sorry, I should've worded that differently." Billie chuckles nervously. "I meant, like, do you want to have a baby someday?"

"Kids are a big responsibility." I laugh. "I know, but... I see myself having kids with you someday. I wanna, like, grow old with you and stuff." She says, smiling bashfully as she looks down to avoid eye contact since she's blushing. "Aw, you wanna have me forever, baby?" I tease.