Funny seeing you here | 016

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

"Nevaeh, you're not supposed to hit that button, dumbass!" Isaiah groans. "And this is why you're teaching me." I shrug. Since Isaiah plays video games a shit ton, he's teaching me how to play one of the games because he wants me to play with him, I guess.

"Sunny, tell your father to stop going crazy over a fucking game." I say to Sunny. "Nope, Sunny loves me more than you." He smiles proudly. "Who's the one she sleeps with all the time?" I say and he sighs. "Exactly." I roll my eyes.

"Oh shit, I gotta get going." He says, looking at his watch. "Why? Where do you have to be?" I ask him. "Um, I'm going.. over to Jason's house!" He says.

"Oh, okay. Are you guys doing good?" I smirk. "Yeah, we're fine. I think I'm gonna ask him to be my boyfriend soon." He smiles.

"Aw, Zay, I'm so happy for you!" I say. "Thanks, Vae." He hugs me. "Alright, I'll be back in a little bit." He tells me and I nod. "Okay, have fun. I love you." I say to him. "I love you too." He says before grabbing his keys and walking out of the apartment.

"Ugh, your dad is literally my only other friend besides Billie." I say to Sunny. I literally talk to her all the time even though she can't understand a single fucking thing I'm saying. "I'll probably just text her." I shrug and pull out my phone.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

bil

                                                                                  hii b

                               ugh you normally answer so fast

                                    i miss you i wanna talk to you

                            wow words i thought i'd never say

                      sorry ur probably busy i'll text u later

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

Billie normally always answers quickly, so it's weird, but she's also a celebrity who has shit to do, so that's understandable.

Hopefully she'll text me later, though. Over the past few months I've known her, I've kind of grown an attachment to her because besides Isaiah, she's my only friend, to be honest.

I didn't want to get attached, but I can't help it. I think I just really like her.

(a/n: we're gonna pretend it's been a few months they've known each other 🙏)

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-

It's been two hours and I've still heard nothing from Billie and Zay still isn't home, so I've been just watching Netflix. I'm hella bored and I don't have work or anything to do today, so I'm hoping Billie will text me soon.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

bil

                                                           billieee im bored

                                                bro it's been two hours