One Little Date

Sonic just stepped out looking cool and decent for his 'date'.

He chuckled as Manic said, "Looking good bro. Ready for your date?"

Sonic replied, "Hell yeah. Now to date this sucker."

Manic replied, "Good luck bro."

Sonic then thanked his brother before heading out.

<a short while later>

Sonic just arrived at the diner as Knuckles 'in a girly looking outfit' arrived.

Sonic chuckled and said, "Nice outfit cutie. Dressing to impress?"

Knuckles blushed and said, "M-Maybe.. Anyways. Let's Uhh... Go inside and have a good evening."

Sonic agreed as he chuckled. He thought to himself, "This is so good. This player is gonna rock!!"

That's when Sonic and Knuckles entered the diner and sat down at the bar.

Knuckles looked away and said, "So umm... You look dazzling."

Sonic replied, "Thanks. I get that a lot. But I haft to admit, you looking kinda pretty Red."

Knuckles giggled and said, "Your just saying that."

Sonic smirked and said as he wrapped an arm around him, "Oh baby, I mean it. Your real pretty in red. Considering it's a lovely color on you."

Knuckles replied, "Oh, hehe.. I was born with it."

Sonic replied to him as he twirled on of his dreadlocks, "Well, it does suit your good looks doesn't it?"

Knuckles chuckled and said with a blush, "Oh Sonic, your quiet a charmer."

Sonic blushed and replied, "Thanks."

Sonic mumbled under his breath, "A charmer for a heartache."

Knuckles asked in confusion, "Come again?"

Sonic replied, "Oh nothing. Let's order some dinner. I'm paying."

That's what they did. While waiting for their food, Sonic talked with Knuckles about how their teacher was such a nag and times that she wouldn't shut up.

Knuckles had to agree their teacher was a real nag. Especially after class. Though he made a joke about her nose being as long as a witch.

That alone made them laugh. Sonic thought, "He's funny. I never thought he had a negative thing or two about our naggy old teacher."

Once their dinner arrived, the two grabbed their drinks and said as they cling their glasses to each other, "Cheers."