Cheating Again/Infinite Jackle

A/N: Shoutout to MichelleValentine392 for this good idea.

About a few days later, Knuckles was walking around the campus looking for Sonic.

Knuckles sighed deeply before he said, "They are wrong about Sonic. He actually changed. I know it. He's not a cheater anymore."

Knuckles couldn't be more wrong.

Knuckles waved to Sonic 'who kissed another (a dark grey hedgehog) guy' which made Knuckles heart sank.

Knuckles was tears and said, "You haven't changed."

Sonic stick out his tongue before he said, "Gotcha again bitch. I mean honestly." Sonic walks to him before he said, "You really are too easy."

Knuckles sniffs before he said with a heartbreaking tone, "You jerk! I never wanna see you again."

Knuckles runs off crying as Shadow and Sonia saw.

Shadow and Sonia said at the same time in a unhappy tone, "I knew it."

Sonic laughed as the grey hedgehog said, "Dude that wasn't nice. I gave up on my girl for this? Yo not cool." He walks off as Sonic laughs.

Manic walks to him before the two high five while laughing.

Sonia rolled her eyes and said, "Jerks." Shadow wrapped an arm around her and said, "I agree. Those two never learn."

Sonia then suggested, "Let's go find Knuckles and then we can go out tonight."

Shadow smiled and said, "You are a kind girl Sonia."

Sonia blushed and replied, "Thanks babe."

<meanwhile with Knuckles>

Knuckles was alone sitting and crying in heartache. He sniffed and said, "Stupid jerk!!"

He sobbed before a familiar voice asked, "Yo what's wrong with you?"

Knuckles looks to see a familiar Jackle from his class. Knuckles looks down and said, "Hey Infinite."

Infinite then asked in concern, "Something wrong with you?"

Knuckles answered sadly, "Well, let's just say I've been cheated on again."

Infinite was shocked before he said, "Damn. That's a big punch in the heart. So would you like to go out with me?"

Knuckles looks at him in tears and said, "Thanks Infinite that's sweet. Are you sure?"

Infinite replied as he pats his back, "Ehh I'm sure. Besides that jerk doesn't deserve you."

At that moment Knuckles smiled a little. He actually found someone new for once.

Though Infinite is known to be easily jealous yet a little mental abusive when his envy gets the best of him. He's a nice guy but has jealousy problems.

Infinite asked, "So what do you say? You want to?" Knuckles answered him with a sad smile, "Sure. Thanks Infinite."