College Year

Knuckles felt heartbroken for the rest of the school years he had left.

He kept looking at Sonic with his new date. Knuckles kept crying while Sonic laughed at him.

Knuckles was made of fool of.

He couldn't go back to school for a week. Due to what Sonic did to him. But when he was able to return, Knuckles just ignored Sonic 'who was dating another girl'.

Sonia and Shadow became a couple after the whole dance incident.

Manic and Sonic never changed.

By the year they graduated, Knuckles got a scholarship and went off to college to study a little business work.

It went well for a semester or two and Knuckles seemed to be a little better.

Though he shares a dorm with Shadow and they attended an reading and writing club. But one day the past comes back.

Knuckles just got back from class as he walked to his dorm and looks around.

Knuckles asked himself as he reached the door to his dorm, "I wonder, where the hell is Shadow? He hasn't been at the club meeting today. Shit where is he?"

His question was answered when he opened the door and to his shock, he jumped at the sight of Shadow and Sonia 'who got frightened at Knuckles walking in on them' having sex in Shadows bed.

Knuckles jaw dropped at the sight. Though luckily the blanket covered their bodies.

Knuckles asked, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SHADOW?!"

Shadow answered as he and Sonia were lying besides each other while covering themselves, "Don't be surprised Knuckles. We've been dating since Highschool. Remember?"

Knuckles replied 'not changing his shocked tone', "I know that. But you two will be in so much trouble if a teacher catches you having sex."

Shadow asked, "Besides didn't you see the scarf on the doorknob?"

Knuckles sees Shadows red scarf that Sonia gave him for Christmas in their junior year.

Knuckles blushed in an awkward way as he asked, "Uhh where are your brothers?"

Sonia asked, "Why do you ask?" Knuckles answered, "Cause I know you three go to the same school. Which means you three go to college too."

Sonia answered, "They're smoking in their dorm. Luckily I do not share a dorm room with them."

Knuckles facepalms and muttered, "Of course they are."

He then turns around before he said to the couple, "You two better be lucky I'm not telling the Dean about this. Besides this is stressful for me than it is for you two."

With that said, Knuckles slams the door, leaving the two to resume their 'steamy private time'.