Infinites Jealousy

Caution: Nasty jealousy ahead.

growled just after his shift has ended.

Knuckles growled while feeling angry and said to himself, "Ugh, He had some nerve talking to me. Deceitful cheater."

Knuckles just got off his shift as Sonic rushed to him and shouted, "WAIT!!"

Knuckles asked, "Will you stop already? Geez I told you. I do not want you. I am single yes, but I don't want a cheating man like you in my life."

 Sonic then begged as he let go of Knuckles hand, "Please I-I beg you Knuckles. I-I need you to give me one last chance. Please I'm sorry..."

Knuckles snarled and said, "Like Hell I will. Just go Sonic. I am not falling for your charms again and quit the act already."

Knuckles walked off as Sonic coughed.

Knuckles muttered, "Man he is one convincing actor. But he is not fooling me."

Thats when he saw a disapproving Infinite.

Knuckles greeted him with a smile, "Oh hey baby."

Infinite asked as he crossed his arms, "Knuckles? Have you been flirting with another man?!"

Knuckles turns around to see Sonic going in a taxi before looking at Infinite and said, "No I haven't."

Infinite replied in an upset tone, "Knuckles you better be telling the truth or I will not be happy with your slutty ways around boys!"

Knuckles protested, "Infinite you were jealous of me talking to any boy. I mean honestly, I have done a lot to avoid that high tempered jealousy of yours."

 Infinited shouted at him, "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME THAT WAY YOU SLUT! IF I CATCH YOU TALKING TO ANOTHER BOY AGAIN, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DRAG YOU BACK TO THE HOUSE!!"

Knuckles squeaked before he said, "Yes Infinite."

Infinite stressfully sighed before he said, "Let's go home."

Infinite walked off as Knuckles followed.

(meanwhile)

Sonic 'who was living with his big brother in a simple house' got back.

Manic greeted his brother and said, "So you found him yet?"

Sonic replied to him as he sat down, "Yeah but he hates me."

Manic then sat down by his side and said, "He doesn't hate you, he is just mad is all."

Sonic looks down and said, "Why? Why was I such a bad person."

Manic then replied, "Bro your not a bad person. I'm the one who influenced you to be a player. I mean you looked up to me, yes. But I'm the one to blame. W-We will get that money in time. I-I know it."

Sonic replied to him weakly, "You know it won't come. I'll be gone by the time the month passes and when you get the surgery money."

Manic sighed deeply before he said in tears, "I-I'll think of something. I-I promise... I didn't convince Dad to hold up his retirement for this. I promised you we do Dad's business together."

It was true. That Sonic really is ill. A year after college he felt ill and has been getting worst. Their parents and brother have been doing what they can to raise money for his surgery 'which is the only way to cure Sonics illness'.

Knuckles had no idea Sonic was not acting at all.