Unexpected Turn

The family was feeling grief already. Somic was going to be dead in the next 48 hours. But things were going to be unexpected.

No one was unaware of Knuckles in a nurses outfit walking past them.

Manic, Aleena, and Jules were crying while waiting to visit Sonic one last time.

Knuckles whispered into the phone, "You got the ambulance ready Silver?"

Silvers voice said on the phone, "Fucking ready. Just so you know Manic or Sonics Dad will kill us."

Knuckles hung up before walking to Sonics room. Laying there was the blue hedgehog himself asleep awaiting death.

But Knuckles was not going to let it happen.

He grabbed a gurney nearby and carefully placed Sonic onto the gurney as he said, "Hang in there Sonic. It will be okay. That surgery is going to happen tonight."

Thats when Knuckles rolled him out of the room and passed Sonia 'who saw Knuckles with a suspicious look on her face'.

Thats when she followed them outside. Silver opened the ambulance doors and said, "Quick get him in or someone sees us."

Knuckles and Silver were able to get the sick hedgehog into the ambulance but that's when Sonia walks to them and said with a serious tone, "What the fuck do you two think you are you two doing?!"

Knuckles thought, "Shit we're caught."

Silver then tackled her as Sonia was gonna cry out to security and her family. Knuckles shouted, "CAREFUL SHE IS PREGNANT!"

Silver got a roll of bandages and tied her real tight as he said, "Sorry we cannot let her tattle on us."

Then without hesitation, Silver threw her in the back of the ambulance as Knuckles said, "Sorry Sonia. Nothing personal I'm doing this to save Sonic."

Sonia struggled and said as they closed the doors, "ARE YOU CRAZY!? LET ME GO!!"

(Meanwhile)

Manic sniffed as Jules looked around as the ambulance left with Sonic and Sonia inside.

Aleena asked her husband, "Is something wrong dear?"

Jules replied, "Sonia shoulda been back by now. She said she was going to check on Sonic before..."

He trailed off as Manic stood up and went to the room as he thought, "I won't be so happy about my baby brother gone but... What can I do? He is my only brother. I can't lose him."

But when he arrived in the room, Manic was greeted with an empty room and said in shock, "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

a Nurse asked, "Can I help you sir?"

Manic answered her, "Mam was my brother transferred to another room?"

The nurse shook her head no and told him that they woulda notified the family if they did.

Manic was on high alert mode. He rushed to his parents and told them Sonic has disappeared from his room.

(With Knuckles and Silver)

They arrived at the other hosptial, but with no time to spare they got Sonic out of the ambulance and immediately rushed him inside, leaving a now bound and gagged Sonia in the ambulance alone.

Knuckles rushed to the front desk and informed the clerk that Sonic needs the surgery immediately. the clerk inform them to wait but that's when Knuckles swipe the gun from Silver and said, "You better do it now or I will shoot you al!" The people in the hospital were scared since Knuckles has a gun, the clerk called in the remaining surgeons.

 The 6 remaining surgeons were called forcefully and without hesitation Sonic was immediately rolled into the surgery room.