High and Sexually Attracted

Knuckles arrived at the brothers dorm room and smelled smoke in their room.

Knuckles said to himself as he coughed, "Shit Sonia wasn't kidding around, those two really are smoking."

He knocked on the door 4 times before Sonic opened it and said as he sees him, "Well, Well if it isn't my old flame. How's it hanging baby?"

Knuckles replied, "Uhhh fine. But can't you both lay off the smoking? Someone will catch you two."

Sonic blushed and smirked before grabbing Knuckles arm as he said, "Oh well then, maybe another chance of romance with you would soothe things over."

Knuckles shouted with a blush, "WAIT WHAT?!" Thats when Sonic dragged Knuckles into their smoky dorm room and shuts the door behind him.

Knuckles said to him as he coughed, "Open a window will you? It's making me queasy."

Sonic chuckled as he blew another smoke. He then said as he pushed Knuckles onto the bed, "Don't sweat it cutie."

That's when Sonic pinned him down and said, "How about some fun?"

Knuckles thought as his heart beat, "I can't really tell if it's him talking or he's just high on cigarettes. Least their not using a bong. That be seriously bad."

Sonic sighed lovingly and said, "Ya know? Your even sexier than before."

That's when Sonic moved his face towards Knuckles neck and sucked on it.

Knuckles blushed a deep red as he closed his eyes tightly.

Knuckles said with a deep sigh, "S-Sonic~please don't go any further tha~Ahh!"

He felt Sonic bit him at that spot as he heavily breathed.

Knuckles can feel his crotch rubbing on his while his tongue hung out. He was blushing and sweating a little.

That's when Sonic stopped and said as he face Knuckles with a smirk, "Maybe we should give it another go."

Knuckles said in an upset tone, "After what you did to me in highschool? Not gonna hap~Ahh!"

He trailed off feeling Sonics hand on his crotch. He was feeling turned on by the touch of the blue hedgehog.

Sonic then kissed him while rubbing his crotch up and down.

Knuckles surrendered to this while moaning in pleasure.

The kiss was broken as Sonic asked, "How about now?"

Knuckles sighed deeply and said, "Fine but only because you just confirmed your a natural kisser. And next time, don't do this without warning."

Sonic replied as he laughs, "No promises Red."